What's new

Focus Attack's Injustice Battle Set Giveaway

Tim Static

Adminerator
Our friend over at Focus Attack.com, Jaleel, is giving away a Battle Edition of Injustice: Gods Among Us!! As you know, the Battle Edition is the special bundle of IGAU featuring the PDP arcade stick, which you can reach more about HERE. Check out the info FC sent out in their newsletter this morning:

"Want a chance to score the best collector set available for NetherRealm's highly-anticipated fighting game injustice Injustice: Gods Among Us? Purchase anything at Focusattack.com starting midnight (US EST) Saturday February 23 and ending 11:59pm EST Sunday February 24th. Before checking out tell us which console you want the Injustice Battle Set for in the ORDER INSTRUCTIONS/COMMENTS (OPTIONAL) section of checkout. We will announce a winner on Monday February 25th 8pm US EST.

The contest is open to USA and Canada residents including US territories. Full details will be available on our website Friday. Good luck!"

Click HERE to check it out yourself!! And make sure you use FocusAttack.com, your only stop for arcade sticks, buttons and parts for everything inbetween. They support the entire FGC, and for me, personally, have been very very good to me with all the things I've purchased. Best customer service in the FGC!! So hit up Jaleel today at his site, as well as Facebook & Twitter, and get registered to win that IGAU Battle Edition today!!

Attachments

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Focus Attack is a really great site for fighting game stuff by the way. Run by someone from the community too.

Really good prices and everything.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Why do most online retailers not sell design shirts larger than XXL?

Some of us tall fatties like video games, too! I really want this shirt:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Winner's were announced Wednesday:

XBOX360 Winner: Cedric Franklin of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Playstation 3 Winner: Timothy Pendergrast of Soddy Daisy, Tennessee

Thanks again to Jaleel at FocusAttack.com!!!