What's new

Tech Flash Trait ReStand

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Hey Flash mains, if you are not aware the flash is able to restand with his 32 string when the first kick hits and the second whiffs causing the restand, however any use of this in a combo leads to disadvantage(-12 to be exact on hit). That's where trait comes in, grants about plus 10 to 20 frame advantage when you land it during speed force(still testing) and works on the entire cast.

There are 2 variations: B2,2 into mb lk's, trait, then lk, lk, lk, and then walk forward just a step for a d2, and then step back a bit then 32, timing, is awkward but it will land(40%). Best variation in my opinion, nets you a safe 50/50 mix up and makes the f2 overhead +3 to +6(trait frame advantage is weird) on block thanks to trait.

B2,2 into mb lk's, trait, then lk, lk, and then walk forward just a step for a d2, and then step back a bit then 32, timing, is awkward but it will land(36%). This one allows you to start a combo of his flying uppercut; the most damage I got near the corner with this was f2, flying uppercut, 11x4, 112 lighting charge 37%. Mid screen f2, flying uppercut, b22f3 lighting charge(30 something%) sure you can get more of this mid screen.

Its a gamble to go for this because you're risking 56 to 61% damage for potential 80% damage and full corner carry but its good tech to have for the first round and start out in the second round in the corner. If you could all give me your opinions and a video of this that would be most helpful. I have it on record but all I have to record is a foolish phone cam. Try it out on a Black Adam, because screw him.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
this was known and not very useful until recently because you sacrifice 61% bnb's to stand you opponent up, and since his overhead string is not very good your options are limited after the restand to f2 LK then backdash to not eat a mix up, or d1d2 which gives pushback on block and is +1. it would make sense once they fix all the flashes mids, but at his current state i rather do 61% and bait a wake up or go for my otg shenanigans.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
To make this tech viable we need at least a 45% with trait still active after the 3, 2 reset.

BoricuaHeat

this was known and not very useful until recently because you sacrifice 61% bnb's to stand you opponent up, and since his overhead string is not very good your options are limited after the restand to f2 LK then backdash to not eat a mix up, or d1d2 which gives pushback on block and is +1. it would make sense once they fix all the flashes mids, but at his current state i rather do 61% and bait a wake up or go for my otg shenanigans.
My greatest concern with this tech. You do have a couple of options since F2 in trait is about plus 5 to 10 on block(freaking hate trying to find trait frame data), I am still trying improvements and to get a more optimized combo but damage scaling is BRUTAL.

I have enjoyed a lot of your videos and feel great gratitude for the response, ill make sure to get the most dirty tech with flash I can find. Also why can't I hit Lex Luthor with the quick punches(11 and 12) to the face!?

BoricuaHeat

To make this tech viable we need at least a 45% with trait still active after the 3, 2 reset.
The best damage I have as of now is b2,2(f21,d1d2), mb sonic pound, trait, dash, lkx4, d2, 32(44%,43%,41%) however this combo barely makes the cut at +15 on hit for the restand. So you either go for an f2 or a d1d2 and that's it, gotta find a combo where the overhead can abuse trait frames(+14 on block overheads!), but it will take a while.