What's new

Question Flash trait glitch left untouched?

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
AYSAMO Zyphox colt LEGEND

If you do a super during flashes cool down, trait cool down timer resets back to 0 and must wait an additional 20 seconds.
If you do a clash, same thing, trait timer reset.
this has costed me match ups, i've had people clash and then super me.

Interactable also has a weird reset. when doing interactable grab, after the pop up if you link a DB3 the combo resets and counts the rest of the combo as an anti air causing it to scale harshly. it would atleast do a solid 40%, but since the reset it does like 30%. please fix that. Same with a B3, F3, etc...

NRS we apprecaite the buffs but please fix the glitches of this character, i didn't see this problem addressed in the patch notes.

Sasuga

Noob
That's ok. His trait is only usefull in combo's anyway and if you get clashed and his trait stays on, you will have to wait even longer before you can acivate it again. Right?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Well, we already talk about that but his opinion is legit. Now the true question is : NRS did it intentionnally or not ? Flash isn't the only one having this problem. Sinestro as well and probably most of the char so it should be in "general gameplay thread".

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Well, we already talk about that but his opinion is legit. Now the true question is : NRS did it intentionnally or not ? Flash isn't the only one having this problem. Sinestro as well and probably most of the char so it should be in "general gameplay thread".
Ares also has some things that need to be fixed and im sure there are others too but lets just take a breather and wait till after the patch to see what happens.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Ares also has some things that need to be fixed and im sure there are others too but lets just take a breather and wait till after the patch to see what happens.
But if we take a breath, what are we going to do waiting ? x)

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Bane's Venom runs out during clash and super but his debuff doesn't.

I think it was intentional, being to trait after winning a clash is kind of dumb.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
This thread isn't pointless. Flash's trait can effectively be shut down for the ENTIRE second portion of the match. With two clashes, and any supers thrown into the second round completely RESTART cool down. Not even pauses it.

Multiple characters cool downs decrease when the super and clashes are happen, but flash completely restarts and lasts this way for 20 seconds!!

So basically against most competent players, they know exactly how to shut down my trait by clashing when I'm closing in my trait and thinking of my offensive options.

This definitely should be fixed, either that it addressed so we know how to react to something idiotic and stupid as this.

The subject itself is important but the bitch fight between the other two is not. I do think the "bug" is intended for balance to avoid using animations to build trait times. I do wish it just stayed where it was as opposed to zero though.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
The subject itself is important but the bitch fight between the other two is not. I do think the "bug" is intended for balance to avoid using animations to build trait times. I do wish it just stayed where it was as opposed to zero though.

Pausing trait is understandable. Resetting it completely is not especially when no other character gets paused or resetted (fuck sinestro).

So essentially it's ok to destroy flash's trait and build your own with a clash. Look at Raven, every time I play her, I take full advantage of the fact that a clash leads into trait easily.

Reset for 20 seconds? It's basically saying "Fuck you Flash if you needed HP to live this match. We're going to take away your trait so you can't combo and turn the match around all for deciding to need HP like the other characters!!! HAHAHAHA"

Played.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
+ the fact it pushes flash in fullscreen.

Sinestro can be fucked up by his own clash ^^ so you have twice the treat of being trait cancel coz of the clash.

Same for transitions btw.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
lots of characters have a bunch of glitches that still havent been rectified, most of them more serious than this. be thankful they buffed your already powerful character again for no reason.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
lots of characters have a bunch of glitches that still havent been rectified, most of them more serious than this. be thankful they buffed your already powerful character again for no reason.

Your definition of powerful eludes me.

You can't possibly play flash if you think Flash isn't glitched up. This thread is just one of his many random whiffs, odd spacing, mids misplacment, and of course his trait mixed up.

Flash does have something to fight against the cast but he's sort of gimmicky at the moment. Hopefully this next patch does some justice.

If you do a super during flashes cool down, trait cool down timer resets back to 0 and must wait an additional 20 seconds.

Interactable also has a weird reset. when doing interactable grab, after the pop up if you link a DB3 the combo resets and counts the rest of the combo as an anti air causing it to scale harshly. it would atleast do a solid 40%, but since the reset it does like 30%. please fix that. Same with a B3, F3, etc...

NRS we apprecaite the buffs but please fix the glitches of this character, i didn't see this problem addressed in the patch notes.

Exact same thing happens to Aquaman's trait too.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Your definition of powerful eludes me.

You can't possibly play flash if you think Flash isn't glitched up. This thread is just one of his many random whiffs, odd spacing, mids misplacment, and of course his trait mixed up.

Flash does have something to fight against the cast but he's sort of gimmicky at the moment. Hopefully this next patch does some justice.
gimmicky only when used badly.

Reactions: RYX
Flash is more solid than most characters that are considered op tbh. He mounts excessive pressure and pushes players to do desperation moves like wakeups etc.

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*

Same thing happens with Sinestro's trait. My guess is it's not a glitch and intentional.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Flash is full of bugs. They still didn't fix his RMS f1 against "flying" characters. However those bastards fixed his crazy speed trait after a super. T_T