What's new

Tech Flash Interactable Combos

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
A lot of Flash players think that him being an agile character makes his interactable use useless. False. That goes for any gadget/agile character. Just explore. Although flash is a bit more gifted with that grab ROFL.
I've pulled every single one of these in matches.
The 40 head bangs into an object is a grab, but you can duck it low.
the one on ferris aircraft are duckable. except the gas canister, and the on the right hand side.
With practice, these are EASY.
The one on fortress of solitude in the mengarie or what ever, is blockable, but its a teleport in a sense meaning you can use it to escape some heat.
A lot of these are pretty much just shenanigans.. But regardless, funny as hell.
Some of these combos even do 50% with out even needing a meter, great usage of these will definitly up your game, i gave some examples of 50/50s that can be done.
Enjoy!
In conclusion, my opinion, i think the best map for flash is ferris aircraft, the shenanigans he can pull is absolutely deadly.
Excuse the quality, but some useful stuff in here.

ZAV1010 Konqrr @The_SNKE @GGA Dizzy @Zyphox @Bluez @r3cursi0n @Ironheart @Squeaker101 @Superi0rMagik @dagnasty138 @MAPUSA @Shady @Hellion_96 @Mvskokee LEGEND Under_The_Mayo RYX
Xenrail