What's new

Tech Flash bf2 cross up

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
So i just found out that flash can cross you up with BF2 just like Shazam can but BF2 hits mid so it can be blocked holding down and the timing is strict but you can use this to mix it up with Sonic pound on wakeup

PS: dunno if this was known inb4 people say day 1 tech

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
So i just found out that flash can cross you up with BF2 just like Shazam can but BF2 hits mid so it can be blocked holding down and the timing is strict but you can use this to mix it up with Sonic pound on wakeup

PS: dunno if this was known inb4 people say day 1 tech
Hah scrub day 1 tech. (nah just playin).

That could be implemented into our game to throw it out there once in a while.

I am curios tho, does it reverse their inputs as we go through their body with BF2 and is it negative on block?

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
Hah scrub day 1 tech. (nah just playin).

That could be implemented into our game to throw it out there once in a while.

I am curios tho, does it reverse their inputs as we go through their body with BF2 and is it negative on block?
it is punishable if they are ducking if they blocked it standing you can MB it to make it safe

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
it is punishable if they are ducking if they blocked it standing you can MB it to make it safe
Huh, could be flashy (pun intended) to just use it. Don't see how this could add to Flash's tools but I will test it out when I can, find some dirty stuff.

Either way nice find.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
BF2 MB is plus on block so you can completely get a free 53-58% combo with D12 into LK or SP if the person isn't blocking low. I use this quite a bit to get in on people and very few know how to punish it. Plus you have 50/50 option as well while doing so with the F21 string if they're not smart enough to D1.