What's new

First time, long time.

Just registered to the site today, been lurking on here for a few months now for the lowdown on MK goodness. All the Kano hate forces me to continue to main him.

XBL Gamertag is RRatedGlory. Skillwise, I'm in that middle area of kicking my friend's asses but getting my ass served most of the time online. I'm game for whatever, usually in the evenings.

SZSR

Champion
Cool, so you're a Kano guy. Any other guys you use? Also, near what major city do you live in Florida?

I dabble a little with Ermac, Quan Chi, and Freddy. Hardly get the chance to play online with Freddy due to people lacking comp packs and his supposed badassery.

I live about 90 minutes south of Tampa and 2 hrs west of Miami.

SZSR

Champion
I dabble a little with Ermac, Quan Chi, and Freddy. Hardly get the chance to play online with Freddy due to people lacking comp packs and his supposed badassery.

I live about 90 minutes south of Tampa and 2 hrs west of Miami.
Cool. That sucks per transportation though, would you be able to make it to offline events when the situation called for it? I'm not saying you have to but in the Atlantic south regional forums, we have a Florida thread where people of Florida get to meet up at tournaments. I'm not saying you have to but i'm just letting you know.

Cool. That sucks per transportation though, would you be able to make it to offline events when the situation called for it? I'm not saying you have to but in the Atlantic south regional forums, we have a Florida thread where people of Florida get to meet up at tournaments. I'm not saying you have to but i'm just letting you know.
Nah, I don't think that'd be a problem transportation-wise, but I wouldn't want to travel all that way if my game wasn't right.