What's new

First Impressions on Weak Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Alright guys, odd question.

Who are we thinking is weak? Who are the possible low tiers? I'm a masochist, so hit me with the worst possible character for me to learn.

methademic

UPR Methademic
Hmm. Cyborg? I have yet to play a single cyborg.. not sure if that means he's actually bad or if no one is playing him.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Hmm. Cyborg? I have yet to play a single cyborg.. not sure if that means he's actually bad or if no one is playing him.
I didn't think Cyborg would be too badly off. It seems his zoning has only gotten better with the new trait and adjustments to his tools. I kind of thing he just requires more thought than DS, Fate, or Darkseid, not that he's worse.

My knee jerk is Brainiac, Scarecrow or Wonder Woman as the former are on the slower side and WW doesn't seem to have any of her good tools from the previous game. Not saying the three are bad, just will take a lot more effort to play if that makes sense.

Of course, I could be wrong. Hence my query about who is bad so I can learn them.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Tough call.

Joker doesn't seem very good still, he's probably on the lower end.

Brainiac is supposed to have some major issues as is Wonder Woman.

Swamp thing is supposed to be bad too.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Tough call.

Joker doesn't seem very good still, he's probably on the lower end.

Brainiac is supposed to have some major issues as is Wonder Woman.

Swamp thing is supposed to be bad too.
A friend is playing Joker, so I can't go there. But Brainiac and WW seem to be in the lead. I'll take a look at Swamp Thing as well.

myri

Time Warrior
Ketchup has been playing him almost non-stop since release and thinks he about average for this game, so not horrible but not amazing either.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I don't think any character is actual garbage rn. No matter who you play you're gonna need another character imo. After a while I think any of the top players that do super well will have at least 2-3 characters at their disposal. It'll probably be a super matchup based game like MKX, everyone has good tools imo, just so much variety in the cast that it may not be the right tools for every character, even the best ones.

Yoaks

A spaceman
I really can only think of Brainiac, Scarecrow and maybe Swamp Thing as of now.

Swamp Thing might just have trouble with mu's and not being necessarily bad.

Scarecrow is awfully slow. But he does have damage.

Brainiac on the other hand? Ugh. Just take him to the lab and you'll see. I think hes a shoe in for the worst character right now.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Let's save this until we know more about the game. It's literally been just over a week since it came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.