What's new

Finding a Main

Hello everybody. I got the new MK a couple weeks ago and have thoroughly enjoyed it.

With the PSN up soon (hopefully) I will need to find a good main. Does anyone have any tips on finding which main will best suit me?

Thank you in advance! :D

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
First off, welcome to TYM!
Second, that's gonna hard to say, you have to "click" with the character yourself to be able to figure it out. If you want a easy character to start with, I'd say go with Scorpion or Kung Lao. Otherwise just try everyone out and see who you like!

d3c0yBoY

Noob
This may be a strange advise, but I would suggest playing the single player story first if you haven't already. It makes you play through the rosters of characters giving you a taste for each one. By the end of the campaign, you'll most likely have an idea on who you like.

Welcome to TYM, you can find a main aswell by hitting training mode, checking out a few characters to see which one of them fits you best. Some charaters are more aggressive than others like Johnny Cage and others like Ermac who zone well.

JGG

Noob
I'm a firm believer in picking whoever you think is coolest. Whether he/she turns out S or mid tier, you'll have more fun. No point playing a character just because you think it's good (Unless you're making money on it).