What's new

Finalized Community Ares MU Chart

Error

DF2+R2
I disagree with the Adam number, he doesn't beat anyone harder than 6-4. This is sometimes a world of dictators :coffee:

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
The Flash: 3-7
Nightwing: 3-7
Batman: 3-7
Cyborg: 5-5
Green Arrow: 4-6
Superman: 3-7
Martian Manhunter: 2-8
Raven: 4-6
Aquaman: 3-7
Wonder Woman: 3-7
Zatanna: 3-7
Hawkgirl: 4-6
Shazam: 4-6
Green Lantern: 3-7
Batgirl: 3-7
Lobo: 4-6
Joker: 5-5
Harley Quinn: 4-6
Solomon Grundy: 4-6
Zod: 3-7
Lex Luthor: 4-6
Deathstroke: 3-7
Scorpion: 3-7
Killer Frost: 3-6
Doomsday: 3-7
Sinestro: 4-6
Black Adam: 3-7
Bane: 3-7
Catwoman: 4-6

Winning - 0

Losing - 27

even -2

Making ares the worst character in injustice gods among us, props pls.
through my experiences and this is my opinion so please dont be a dick.
flash is a 4-6
cyborg is a 6-4
raven is a 5-5 (altho i only ever played og so idk)
aquaman is a 4-6 depending on the map. like i feel like if there is a few interactables ares can work with its more manageable.
i honestly feel like green lantern is a 5-5 but for arguments sake a 4-6. i used to play rebelo and orochi and i would beat them or go even everytime.
zod is a 4-6
i played PL's scorpion and bug's (lol) and i did very well i think thats 5-5.
and black adam might as well be a fcking 2-8

again this is my opinion.

E

Eldriken

ALPHABETIZE GODDAMNIT

AQUAMAN: 3-7
BANE: 3-7
BATGIRL: 3-7
BATMAN: 3-7
BLACK ADAM: 3-7
CATWOMAN: 4-6
CYBORG: 5-5
DEATHSTROKE: 3-7
DOOMSDAY: 3-7
FLASH: 3-7
GREEN ARROW: 4-6
GREEN LANTERN: 3-7
HARLEY QUINN: 4-6
HAWKGIRL: 4-6
JOKER: 5-5
KILLER FROST: 3-6
LEX LUTHOR: 4-6
LOBO: 4-6
MARTIAN MANHUNTER: 2-8
NIGHTWING: 3-7
RAVEN: 4-6
SCORPION: 3-7
SHAZAM: 4-6
SINESTRO: 4-6
SOLOMON GRUNDY: 4-6
SUPERMAN: 3-7
WONDER WOMAN: 3-7
ZATANNA: 3-7
ZOD: 3-7

INSERT OBLIGATORY "YOU MISSED THE ARES MATCHUP LOL"
INSERT JOKE ABOUT HOW THIS IS A HUGE UPPLAYING THREAD.
INSERT MY OPINION HEREOHWAITTHISISTHEPARTWHEREISTATEMYOPINION....LACK EXPERIENCE AGAINST ARES SO NO COMMENT ON THE BG/WOWO NUMBERS.
INB4 "HE DID IT BECAUSE THAT'S THE ORDER OF THE CHARACTER SELE-" I DON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE.

THIS POST, BROUGHT TO YOU BY CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE FUCK YOU.
LOL, I think I know what your biggest pet peeve is.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Get THE FUCK out of here.
OTGS Negate wake up teleport, and at the highest possible level if REO picked him i'd lose, so ares simply cannot win the match up.

7-3 Ares.

No joke.
Cyborg has done better than ares at evo in back to back years, this statement is just ludicrous

through my experiences and this is my opinion so please dont be a dick.
flash is a 4-6
cyborg is a 6-4
raven is a 5-5 (altho i only ever played og so idk)
aquaman is a 4-6 depending on the map. like i feel like if there is a few interactables ares can work with its more manageable.
i honestly feel like green lantern is a 5-5 but for arguments sake a 4-6. i used to play rebelo and orochi and i would beat them or go even everytime.
zod is a 4-6
i played PL's scorpion and bug's (lol) and i did very well i think thats 5-5.
and black adam might as well be a fcking 2-8

again this is my opinion.
I dont think that is enough exp to change the numbers, until these are proven in tournament. I mean wordz are broken, but results, results change everything.

I see what you are doing. Get us all thinking Ares is worse than Joker, then when the EVO side tourney comes up, you take first place cause we all thought you'd be free wins. I know Illuminati bullshit when I see it
I will infiltrate from within brother, lets burn it all down!

Community implies more than one l0l
nobody but that one pth scrub plays him l0lz:rolleyes:
Damn cuttin me down to my pth core, thats cold blooded mang =/ have you seen our shirts?!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
OTGS Negate wake up teleport, and at the highest possible level if REO picked him i'd lose, so ares simply cannot win the match up.

Cyborg has done better than ares at evo in back to back years, this statement is just ludicrous

I dont think that is enough exp to change the numbers, until these are proven in tournament. I mean wordz are broken, but results, results change everything.

I will infiltrate from within brother, lets burn it all down!

Damn cuttin me down to my pth core, thats cold blooded mang =/ have you seen our shirts?!
You do realise that Joker cannot open you up on wakeup unless he does ambiguous shit which you negate with teleport, right? OTGs don't grant him anything solid other than gimmicks right after. That's your whole reason? How about that Joker can do jack shit and just chase Ares no matter the lifelead or when you have the lifelead it's incredibly hard to chase after you?

Still can't figure if this is a troll response or if you still don't understand how Joker plays.

Boo fucking hoo that you can't teleport 3/4 screen for free and instead you just have to chill at jump range after I gave away all my pressure and momentum to leave you there.