Goldfish - So hype match
STB Shujinkydink
Israel
subzerosmokerain
Enjoy!

Archive: twitch.tv/Streamofthehut

THE ENTIRE TOURNEY STREAM AS ONE MOVIE CAN BE VIEWED HERE

Individual Matches

FOR THOSE HAVING TROUBLE VIEWING ANY VIDEOS IN THIS THREAD CLICK HERE FOR EASIER VIEWING

http://www.youtube.com/user/pighut

SZSR

Noob
Godlike tournament, absolutely godlike stream, thanks for doing all this man, really appreciate it.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
So many videos, I love it!

I'm definitely gonna have to figure out how to get this converted appropriately so I can get this up on the front page as an article.

Pig Of The Hut - what more can I say? Your services to the community are eternally appreciated and you don't even have to do any of this. You're awesome. :)

Goldi

Noob
Pigshi <3 I could write you a poem lol. Thank you :) You did an absolutely beautiful job getting matches streamed and uploaded quick like bunny :)

And by the way, I'm sorry - I had no idea you were running so much alone. I always tell 9.95 Phil to feel free to put me to work. If I can be useful, I'm more than happy to help! Keep that in mind for UFGT :)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Lol.... GamerBlake90 blowing me up for not sticking with Sub vs Kenshi in my winners semis match with Tyler lol
I know, I must be crazy, right? Kenshi vs. Sub-Zero is heavily one-sided, after all...but from where I stood, you made that second match in the first set a very close one. I felt you had a reasonable chance at coming back with Sub in the third game. Still, I understand the counter-pick. It got the job done for you, at least. :)

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Thanks for the tag, for once im the sole STB member that didnt make the stream :p and i came all the way from canada for you...pfff :p