What's new

Guide - Sorcerer "Fighting the venom"-Quan Chi (sorcerer)-armor tech

macro

Eezeepeezee
Now at this point we should all know how great the all mighty armor aura is!
So I thought to myself "why am I not just armoring through the end of strings."
Then I really started to look into this thought, and here is just one of the things I found.

I think we've all found that dealing with D'vorah's venomous variation is pretty annoying,
well as long as Quan is standing in his armor aura, we can full combo punish her for using bug burst.

So let's say she does F22xxbug burst (this is the overhead option) we can armor through the bug burst and do a jump in 2:full combo punish.

Now she goes for B1xxbug burst (this is the low option), well for one, lets say you don't have the armor aura around, you can just D! her before the bug burst can come out.
As long as you do have the aura around you can armor through and also just do JI2 as a punish.

So pretty much the last option she has the back step catcher, F11, and you guessed it JI2 full combo punish.

@Insuperable @STB Shujinkydink @Under_The_Mayo

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Right now I only use it for the sun zero mu. I can't find a way to make warlock good lol it sucks
Yeah the main perk being a second way to get your oh/low mixup but at the cost of meter just doesn't seem worth it. Sure he has an armoured wakeup in Warlock, but I feel like Quan does just fine without it anyway. -shrugs-