What's new

Fight Stick Information

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I've found an Injustice Fight Stick for a reasonable amount. I've never had any experience with fight sticks. Are these worth the investment? Or is it strictly a preference issue?

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Strictly a preference issue.. If you have played fighters on a pad.. There is an adjustment period with timing using a stick. I would recommend using a friends stick and seeing how it feels.. If that is an option for you.. Beats heavy investment just to collect dust. Good luck!

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
There is an adjustment period with timing using a stick.
Yeah, you will have serious issues for the first week or two. But I find the stick just so much more fun to use, it's worth the time putting into it. Also, going back to a pad takes only a couple minutes to adapt.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I play all fighting games on a stick...that said I am playing this one pad after having tried both. To play this game on a stick requires you to do a lot of stretching and holding of two buttons at once for things like throws, and meter burns. Stuff like mb interactibles gets annoying on a stick. I dont like having to hit two buttons at once and given you need that for super that means its not always the same buttons you got to flip to. Playing this game on a stick felt like having to work way too hard compared to other fighters and given its inputs are so easy I just use the pad for the convenience that having triggers and bumpers adds.

To each their own, but being an experienced stick player I got to say this game doesn't feel like it was ever made with a stick in mind.

PJbottoms

The Impact-Dampened Boogerator
Depends on what you consider a "reasonable amount."

If it's less than $50 sure I suppose it's worth it as you can cheaply replace the buttons/stick. If it's more than $50 spend another $30 on a madcatz or eightarc during a major when they have big discounts and only cost like $70-80 for one. The injustice stick looks nice but uses garbage parts. You'll eventually be spending the extra money to replace that crap anyways.