What's new

Question - Kenjutsu Feed Me Your Knowledge.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
As of this friday/saturday, I will officially, FINALLY, be a built-in, licensed, on the scoreboard, official MKX player on XBox Live.
And I still have every devout and determined intention to be a fully functional Kenjutsu Kenshi main. I plan on picking up the other variations along the way, but Kenny Squared will be the way in which I break in and learn the game.
As a result of this, I have a LOT of studying and catching up to do to make up lost time and hopefully focus where it's most necessary.
And so it is I turn to you, Kenshi community, to help me gain the most ground possible and show me the ways of Sento.

Any and all information is appreciated. Max BnB's, critical frame data to remember, dirty dirt dirt, do's and dont's, anything that can help an aspiring swordsman and at-long-last returning Kombatant sharpen his skills and regain his edge.

:D

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I'm terrible with Kenshi but I like to use balanced and stay far away and zone. When they get close or try to attack I EX spirit charge since it's safe, armoured and sends them full screen for me to zone and build meter with. Shades of MK9 yoooo

But don't do what I do. You'll only beat scrubs, not somebody who knows what they're doing lol