What's new

[Feb 4, 2016] Old North Arcade Presents: Mortal Kombat X! (Columbus, OH)

Check out our event page at: https://www.facebook.com/events/206460456369007/

MORTAL KOMBATTTTTT!!!!

Prepare to TEST YOUR MIGHT! Join us Thursday, February 4th at 8pm for a MORTAL KOMBAT X TOURNAMENT! Contestants will duke it out on the PS4 and the finals will be broadcast BAR-WIDE.

$10 tournament entry fee, 100% cash payout, and you already know we're going to sweeten the pot with prizes, giftcards, and schwag!

This event will be 21-and-up only. Make sure to arrive early and take advantage of our RADICAL 1/2 OFF HAPPY HOUR!

FLAWLESS VICTORY!

DEZDA1

Noob
So since I'm 18 I'm not allowed to attend? Cuz I live in Columbus and would suck if I can't come cuz of that.

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
Im strongly considering coming, but truth be told, as a xboner, I'm nervous about using a ps4 controller :oops: but I haven't ever been to an offline event and this is so close...

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Im strongly considering coming, but truth be told, as a xboner, I'm nervous about using a ps4 controller :oops: but I haven't ever been to an offline event and this is so close...
Ah it's only $10 and i can't imagine the competition will be that stiff. Besides i don't think it's being recorded or streamed so no worries there lol

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
Ah it's only $10 and i can't imagine the competition will be that stiff. Besides i don't think it's being recorded or streamed so no worries there lol
Haha I know I'm not really concerned about being embarrassed or anything, I just get frustrated with my execution enough as it is:(
I'll probably go. Using a different controller can't affect my play more than the current netcode lol.