What's new

[Feb 23, 2013] Atlanta Revival: All Team Tournament 2/23/13 (Atlanta, Ga.)

Aaaaaaaaaand we're back with another fun filled All Team Revival!! The long wait is over and the Atlanta Revival staff is glad to serve you all once again! With out further a due here are the details of the tournament!

Venue:
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd
Atlanta, Ga

Venue Fee:
$15 unfortunately sorry people

Spectator Fee:
$7

Tournament Start: 3

Room:
A 403

Rules: All games will be a pokemon style format and double elimination tournament. If you are not familiar with this format i will explain. The winner stays on until the last player is defeated. Now for the details: If player A beats player D, Player E is next, player A beats player E, player F is next. Player A defeats F now the Player D team is in losers bracket.

Now for the format: ALL MATCHES IS ONE GAME ONLY!! For those who know, this is SBO style. So that means one game each person except for the winner.

Now for the finals: ALL FINALS ARE 2/3 SAME FORMAT. That means a race to 6 and each player gets 2 deaths for the games that are 3 members. 4 for the games that have 2 members. Now for the games and their format. The ONLY EXCEPTION to these said rules are for the smaller games, meaning that the teams are not plentiful, those games will be 2/3 all the way through the tournament including the finals.

This Revival we are only running 5 games in which the FGC has shown the most care for. The larger the scene the games that we will provide. Here is the list and it's formats for such.

Mortal Kombat: $ 20 per team PS3 ran
2 members per team
2/3 format all the way through

Tekken Tag 2: $20 per team PS3 ran
2 members per team

Persona 4: $ 20 per team PS3 ran
2 members per team

Super Street Fighter 4 AE: $30 per team PS3 ran
3 members per team
1/1 for regular matches
2/3 for finals

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: $30 per team XBOX 360 ran
3 members per team
1/1 for regular matches
2/3 for finals

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Alright I'll be there just got to find a team member.
Your Smoke and my Sub-Zero could seriously fuck some shit up.

.........it's just a matter of me being actually confirmed for this first, lol.

Edit: Oh wait, I thought that this was the Final Round thread.....lol, NEVER MIND!