What's new

[Feb 23, 2012] Fighter's Arena @GameClucks (Lynnwood,WA) Every Thursday (3/8) (Lynnwood, WA)

Introduction:
We're aiming to get at all sorts from the fighting community at large. If you're either casual or pro we want all to have a fun time here. Every Thursday $3 gets you the entire day to train or play with others you've always wanted to find. If we even find enough people to get something going we'll get a small tourney going if all is up for it.

Date:
Every Thursday

GameClucks
3333 184th St SW, Suite D
Lynnwood,WA 98037
http://gameclucks.com/

Cost is $3 for the entire day.

We have games up front but if you have your own set up and disks those are fine with us. We'll even try to supply with other games from other consoles.

Link to Fighter's Arena on FB

Event is held every Thursday

amazing. simply amazing. i am from the 360 area and im good at both mk9 and umk3, am working on my umvc3 stuff now and aim to work on some ae when 2012 comes. i know some people who really might like this. i have a 360 with asus 24'' HDMI set up and an mk stick and buying a madcatz stick tonight. im working on mobility so i can get places. but seriously... a scene within 20minutes of my house i would love nothing more than to come support when i can.

Please come on down and support. We recently had the meetup @ Dante's down in the U-District in Seattle but our meet up is back in the main place @ GameClucks in Lynnwood. Please bring whatever set up you can,the more the better.