What's new

Favourite Injustice design?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'm genuinely interested to hear people's opinions on these designs and I'm running out of pointless Injustice-related things to talk about so here we are. While there are quite a few that I love, for me it is Emperor Superman hands down.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Gotta go for Aquaman or Grundy for favourite new design so far, Aquaman's armor is a bit more armored but to a reasonable degree. Grundy just looks cool. Hawkgirl ain't bad either.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Oh, Killzone reminded me, although I haven't seen much of it I like the Bloodwing Alt. for Nightwing, also Shazam's alt looks pretty cool.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Bane's Earth V alt.

I like the detail put into Hawkgirl's wings, but the way she seems to hold her mace at neutral kinda throws off her whole aesthetic for me.

Deathstroke has the best facial hair in this game but Green Arrow is a close second. Still disappointed by Aquaman's lack of real beard on his alt. I felt it would have given him more of a kingly look because I am not a fan of how he looks. Superman's alt looks like a fucking boss despite lacking facial hair. This is a man you don't want to mess with.

Favorite looks: Deathstroke's alt, Superman's alt, Green Arrow, Batman's primary, Harley's alt.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Top 5, in order.

Red Son Grundy, Emperor Superman, Black Suit Lex, Red Son Wonder Woman, Flesh Pit Grundy Shazam Alt.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Loving the designs for Sinestro and Hawkgirl.

I'm hoping that Black Adam's is as cool as Shazam's.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
My favorite Male is Nightwing's Alternate and female is Hawkgirl Primary.

Other I love are Hawkgirl Alternate, Captain Marvel's Alternate, Red Son Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Sinestro, Green Lantern Alt, Joker Primary.

Dislike: Bane Alternate, Lex Luthor Primary, Captain Marvel Primary, Joker alternate, Solomon Gurndy Alternate.