What's new

Favorite Special Move

Which One Is Your Favorite Special Move?

• Roll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Torpedo

• Flying Kick

• Teleport Punch

• Slide

• Air Punch

• Total voters

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Definitely the shadow kick. The effect of the shadow delay is great in that game.

soultaker said:
JJvercetti1 said:
Roll beats all as Soultaker shows me lol ;D
true true,even it gets passed the sub zero's freeze.....
that's why you have to really know how to beat kano without using your specials, up close tactics and with jabs and no jumping,stay grounded and close as possible,as much as possible. (diminish all chances of that damn roll) just don't give in to the people who are waiting on you to do specials so they can counter with that goofy ass mk1 broken counter system. don't even sweep kano, he can probably roll you out of that too,lol.

my vote is for cages shadow kick, combined with aaHP and jabbing, buffing his shadow kick out of those is truely fun and eye candy. the roll is ok,but not nearly as cool and fun as cage,but then again im not really a kano player so i cant comment on how fun rolling people is.

diminish as much as possible any opportunity to get countered by his roll>kano's roll

dookiebrain said:
soultaker said:
JJvercetti1 said:
that's why you have to really know how to beat kano without using your specials, up close tactics and with jabs and no jumping,stay grounded and close as possible,as much as possible. (diminish all chances of that damn roll) just don't give in to the people who are waiting on you to do specials so they can counter with that goofy ass mk1 broken counter system. don't even sweep kano, he can probably roll you out of that too,lol.

my vote is for cages shadow kick, combined with aaHP and jabbing, buffing his shadow kick out of those is truely fun and eye candy. the roll is ok,but not nearly as cool and fun as cage,but then again im not really a kano player so i cant comment on how fun rolling people is.

diminish as much as possible any opportunity to get countered by his roll>kano's roll
the roll itself is fun to use,kano is weird :D

soultaker said:
dookiebrain said:
soultaker said:
JJvercetti1 said:

actually, maybe this is a good reason to become a kano player, i always thought i sucked with him but ill give him another try

Kano is one of the best jab caracters in mk1, his jabs and block response is deadly for close combat if properly played.

Dreadish said:
Kano is one of the best jab caracters in mk1, his jabs and block response is deadly for close combat if properly played.
damn, ill really have to use him then. i just never ever picked him really at all,not sure why. hey soul and dreadish, im all set and ready for matches any day now. its been about 3 weeks since i really sat down and played any kombat. dreadish,did you say you found me on AIM? becuas ei signed on the other day but didnt see you on

dookiebrain said:
soultaker said:
dookiebrain said:
soultaker said:
JJvercetti1 said:

actually, maybe this is a good reason to become a kano player, i always thought i sucked with him but ill give him another try
i guess you should,also he has the best,duck kick in the game ;)

dookiebrain said:
Dreadish said:
damn, ill really have to use him then. i just never ever picked him really at all,not sure why. hey soul and dreadish, im all set and ready for matches any day now. its been about 3 weeks since i really sat down and played any kombat. dreadish,did you say you found me on AIM? becuas ei signed on the other day but didnt see you on
you sended me your adress for msn thats where i added you... also my fav move in making is torpedo

W

wazz

shadow kick. cuz u can get in som gd combos wit cage using shadow kick