Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scorpion

• Sub-Zero

• Sonya Blade

• Total voters
man it was a toss up between cage and raiden, but for jabs and "up-punches" considering cage and raiden are the only character's who do these like they do,my pick and vote is definitly cage,raiden's up-jab's arent quite as good.

Kano I choose you. Each character plays different but nothing sounds better than the cold hard headbutt I do to you when I play you haha.
edit: Damn I clicked cage instead of kano

Kano is my favorite character in MK1 because he's not in MK2. The other characters I could just be using upgraded 100x better in MK2.

I would have to say Cage. His upper-cuts are so fast and very effective if timed right. I guess every character has certain advantages and disadvantages, thats why every match can be different, but I would say Cage also cause he's fun to play and plus the fact he has many funny glitches (fatals).

I always figured if I oculd have almost any crazy power in the world it would be the most awesome thing ever to control electricity like raiden. I instinctivly went to him from the start just cause i would want that more than anything!

Thief

Noob
My vote is for Raiden. I have the most fun with him, like Dread said. If i could vote for a second it would be Scorpion. Not sure why, but i sure pick him alot. Next would be Sub, followed by liu, then kano, cage and last for sure is Sonja. Man, i like never pick her. When i pick her it's like "Oh, she is in this game too." When I fight a good Sonja player i tend to play keep away do to her dominace in up close combat. That's why i don't lke fighting her either.

Thief said:
My vote is for Raiden. I have the most fun with him, like Dread said. If i could vote for a second it would be Scorpion. Not sure why, but i sure pick him alot. Next would be Sub, followed by liu, then kano, cage and last for sure is Sonja. Man, i like never pick her. When i pick her it's like "Oh, she is in this game too." When I fight a good Sonja player i tend to play keep away do to her dominace in up close combat. That's why i don't lke fighting her either.
sonya is cheap,no doubt aboit it

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Love Kano in this game. There are so many ways to annoy your opponent and catch them off guard; esp with the cannonball attack.