What's new

Question Favorite Flash and why?

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
Every Thread is about Strategies, guides, tech etc. Thought I add something different

Who is your favorite Flash and why?

I guess I'll start off as saying Bart Allen is my favorite Flash. My first Flash comic I ever read was "The Fastest Man Alive" with him as the Flash. He had the speed force of Barry Allen and Wally west which was kinda cool, but sad the writers had to kill him off and ruin his great personality. I think the series only lasted a year and some can't remember.

I known the Flash existed from watching "Justice League/JLU". Wally would just go down as second. After reading the original Wally West as Flash his personality was from Barry and Bart Allen.

As for Barry Allen and Jay Garrick wasn't born around the time period where DC had them as the Flash until recently with the New 52 for, Barry and me reading "Rebirth".

Yobravo

Barry?
Same situation as OP. Instead of "The Fastest Man Alive" being the first flash comic I ever read, it was my first comic I ever read period. Love Bart Allen but god knows when he's going to become the flash again. It seems his role is going to be Kid Flash forever.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Barry is my favourite because he's always who I've known as The Flash. Also, I'm a chemist, like Barry.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I didn't know there were different Flashes, I'm just realizing this now. How is that even possible? How don't the flashes all meet eachother if they live in the same time period? Weird lol

Well I like Barry Allen because of course he is the most powerful Flash and he was awesome in the Flashpoint movie

But I'm going to have to say my favorite Flash is Wally because his personality is awesome. He makes a joke out of literally everything, similar to Deadpool, Spiderman, etc. Barry Allen is too serious, I like the Flash from the Justice League cartoons

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Barry is my favourite because he's always who I've known as The Flash. Also, I'm a chemist, like Barry.

Wally West is a chemist too I believe. And I think Wally West was the Flash that was always in the Justice League cartoons, if that is what you are referring to

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
I didn't know there were different Flashes, I'm just realizing this now. How is that even possible? How don't the flashes all meet eachother if they live in the same time period? Weird lol

Well I like Barry Allen because of course he is the most powerful Flash and he was awesome in the Flashpoint movie

But I'm going to have to say my favorite Flash is Wally because his personality is awesome. He makes a joke out of literally everything, similar to Deadpool, Spiderman, etc. Barry Allen is too serious, I like the Flash from the Justice League cartoons
Wally was Barry's sidekick (the original Kid Flash) back before Barry died in the 80s. When Barry died, Wally took over as the Flash, and was the main Flash in the comics until the late 2000s. All of the different Flashes have met each other on a number of occasions, and when they're all around, it's explained off by the fact that they work in different cities.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
I say Muffin Muggers because without him The Flash would still lose to half on dc world and be unviable.

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
Same situation as OP. Instead of "The Fastest Man Alive" being the first flash comic I ever read, it was my first comic I ever read period. Love Bart Allen but god knows when he's going to become the flash again. It seems his role is going to be Kid Flash forever.

Its going to be a long time before he's Flash again :(