What's new

Fatality Speculation

What fatalities do you think we'll be seeing along side the ones already revealed? What about for unannounced, yet probable fighters? Stage Fatalities? If you've had any theories floating around... post away. I take it many characters will be using their signature abilities or weapons to finish off an opponent too, a la past installments.

For stage fatals, I've been thinking the cannons in the Kove could be used for one. And instead of characters being hit only into an environmental hazard, maybe their animations will involve more interactivity this time around, as with the Subway or Street in MK9.

Also, certain animals have been shown in a few stages, and some have speculated they consume or maul you. For instance, the wolf in the Snow Forest, the alligator & anaconda variant in the Jungle, the tiger in Outworld Marketplace and the prisoners in the Refugee Camp...
:DOGE

I remember when Kratos and his stage were announced for MK9, and Boon said there would be a stage fatality within. Many thought it had something to with Pandoras Box and the flame surrounding it. Although to my surprise the assumptions I had about it involving The Labyrinth and it's traps were used instead. It was also the first time players were given a choice on which trap they wanted to use. I would be great to see more finishing options like this to avoid static replays.