What's new

Fatality glitches

Wow good shit! Never Laughed so hard in a while. That Kabal glitch was hilarious, and that soul stealer/ sub-zero freeze was awesome!
I remember a glitch I did with Nightwolf when my friend shot a heatseeking missile as sektor and right before I finished him with that Axe Fatality it hit me, and I got free hits until i finished him for good...this was on a genesis though.

What if you were to do Sub Zeros Fatalities while the person was still frozen? The other day I did his 3 hit kick into an Ice clone and He was frozen during the Finish Him part. I didn't think about doing his fatalities, what would of happened if I did do them?

abc ur dead0 said:
What if you were to do Sub Zeros Fatalities while the person was still frozen? The other day I did his 3 hit kick into an Ice clone and He was frozen during the Finish Him part. I didn't think about doing his fatalities, what would of happened if I did do them?
it would have the same affect that it has when you are Human Smoke he would end up hitting them instead of doing the fatality but Usub doesn't have an attack button fatality so he would end up standing there until the ice has wore off or the finish him time was up

ilovepoop said:
abc ur dead0 said:
it would have the same affect that it has when you are Human Smoke he would end up hitting them instead of doing the fatality but Usub doesn't have an attack button fatality so he would end up standing there until the ice has wore off or the finish him time was up
Oh. Well that sucks. Thought the game would crash or something cool like that. Someone did Scorps hellraiser to me on the bubway and the game just Crashed. Hilarious.

XL

Noob
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but while Shang Tsung, if you do Scorpion or Classic Sub Zero's fatality that blacks the screen out, Shang Tsung will morph back in front of the black screen.