What's new

Fastest Characters

Sub

Noob
After some playing around with Noob, Scorp, Sub and Ermac, I've noticed that I'm not a fan of zoning because it gets boring quick and I get SUPER pissed online when some rushdown character launches a full on assault and I can't even seem to get a Down kick/punch in.

Scorp so far was the fastest and Sub zero's ice clone trap made him easy to get combos with because he does decent damage with like 4-6 hitters.

Basically i'm only interested in trying Sektor, Cyrak, Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Nightwolf, or going back to Sub/Scorp. Which one is the fastest? I'm also willing to sacrifice speed for utility if it compensates enough, (like Sub's clone).

Any tips/suggestions?

Oh dear, I misread 1 word in your post. Sorry about that. Of that list then, probably Kung will give you speed and utility you're looking for. Nightwolf rushdown can also be interesting to learn, and provides some anti-zoning tools.

DrDogg

Noob
You said online. Actual speed is irrelevant when you're playing online. An attack that's normally 6 frames may execute in 10 frames online.