What's new

Strategy Fastest Bane Attacks

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I played around with Bane's quickest attack strings after blocking combos. The frame data says that the 113 sting is the fastest he has. But, I'm still getting hit with opponent's combo strings after blocking them. Does he have any faster attacks that I'm missing?

I find that trying to respond with strings is generally a no go. Try using a Venomed double punch (MB if you want) or even a Venomed Venom Upper (don't MB. Knocks them too far away). The armor needs to be abused. Getting your first knockdown is the hardest part but once you do you are in control of the match.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

redeyes

Button Masher
I played around with Bane's quickest attack strings after blocking combos. The frame data says that the 113 sting is the fastest he has. But, I'm still getting hit with opponent's combo strings after blocking them. Does he have any faster attacks that I'm missing?
chances are 1 hits high so if they duck you will wiff and they will punish you.
just cause you blocked a string doesnt mean you can go on offence. some strings leave you + on block so you have to respect them.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Punishing blocked attacks is where I'm struggling. The double punch works great, but I'm not sure how you gain control of the match in a knockdown?

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
1 is the fastest. It is duckable.
2 is the fastest non-duckable hit.
d+1 your fastest ranged poke that also ducks highs.

1 is generally used to punish.
2 is generally used when you're at advantage and want to initiate offense, as it hits both higher AND lower so it's hard to jump or evade.
d+1 is a poke.