What's new

Fan Nado Connection Issues (DB1)

skcuf

Noob
I've been playing some rounds with my friend and have had some issues with connecting the fan nado in some instances. I'm not sure if anyone's found anything to do in lieu of the nado, but here are a few scenarios.

Far range jump in and b2 or B24 anti air. The fan nado doesn't connect in this instance. I may be able to use fancy flick enhanced for a connection, but requiring bar is a bit of a downer. I guess I'm not really using it for much else, though.

Her 11 string. Is there something I can get from this that isn't regular fan? I can't seem to find anything useful so I can't seem to find a combo off her fastest poke.

My friend was playing smoke and if I blocked his teleport and punished too early or interrupted his overhead then he'd be airborne and it'd be a similar situation as the anti-air, except I probably can't use fancy flick in that scenario. It's lead to some unfortunate punishes when I've made decent reads myself.

Last edited:

Chubbuddy

The Quirkiest
Her 112 doesn't lead into her fan lift outside of the corner. Sorry to disappoint. Also, do you mean B24? She doesn't have a B12.