What's new

Tech F4 can punish Jax Dash punch, and any poke on Whiff!!!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
All this time, i was so mad because F4 was 13 and not 9 to punish pokes on block.

I recently figure a new way to bait whiffs against characters who tries to poke out, when is under constant pressure. Specially when you try your Red Dash mixups, they always crouch block and wait for a opportunity to poke out and annoy the hell out of me.

Also, remember of me asking if Jax Dash punch wasn't punishable, just confirmed today as well.

The testing was a success, now i will try this on actual battle, to see how it pays out, if i can do it more than 10 times then is totally legit.

Expect a new video cast soon ^_^

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Are you saying that in very close position, f4 > pokes ?

Also, can someone tell me why d4, red dash doesn't work vs Jax' charge x) (d4 touch but you hit the punch).

AssassiN

Noob
Are you saying that in very close position, f4 > pokes ?

Also, can someone tell me why d4, red dash doesn't work vs Jax' charge x) (d4 touch but you hit the punch).
The distance where D1 and D3 whiffs, doing F4 there will give Skarlet a free combo.

No idea about the Jax thing, don't understand your question :p.
Perhaps if you translate it to French?

Catchup guys -_- lol i been blowing up pokes on whiff wit f4, and as far as jax dash punch being punished i been mentioned that it could wit 212 string, f4 is viable as well but 212 would be an easier punish

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Perhaps if you translate it to French?
I was asking why the fuck d4, red dash get hits by jax' dash punch on wake up whereas d4 is a low and hit before the red dash.

Pourquoi le d4, red dash ne fonctionne pas contre les charge de Jax ? Oo;

I think I have the answer : invincible frame on wakeup. Yet it works for a lot of d4, special with other char...

AssassiN

Noob
Catchup guys -_- lol i been blowing up pokes on whiff wit f4, and as far as jax dash punch being punished i been mentioned that it could wit 212 string, f4 is viable as well but 212 would be an easier punish
Idd, been using the F4 as a poke whiff punisher for a while now.
Dunno about the whole Jax thing, I use D1+up slash.

I was asking why the fuck d4, red dash get hits by jax' dash punch on wake up whereas d4 is a low and hit before the red dash.

Pourquoi le d4, red dash ne fonctionne pas contre les charge de Jax ? Oo;

I think I have the answer : invincible frame on wakeup. Yet it works for a lot of d4, special with other char...
Has something to do with the timing, seen enough D4's getting hit by Jax his Dash Punch.
I guess at a certain point of the D4 the hitbox of the character is big enough to get hit and if Jax has armor or invincibility he'll hit them.

That's why it wiser to use D1 instead of D4, when using Skarlet you can use her F4.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
so whats your excuse for not sharing the tech?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
It's not really tech. It's like tyrant wiff punishing with jax f4. It becomes part of the game. I do it too. I do wish it was 10 frames though.