What's new

Tech F3's, Standing 3's, Dive kicks and all that.

Let's see, after messing around with Zatanna for months, and finding tech I don't think anyone uses, I'll just post it here. Okay, here we go. (Note that this is not granted all the time, as you can be tech rolled through some of it and Wake-Ups)
Dive Kicks into Standing 3's
So, it is possible to connect Dive Kicks into standing 3's, and it's not really difficult at all. You do a dive kick, then teleport in front or behind your opponent, and Standing 3. Well, you're probably like, "What if they Tech Roll?" Well, if you time your teleport well enough, you can teleport behind your opponent and watch them just roll into you. So yeah, there's that.
F211 into Standing 3's
This is basically the same as above, except you have to teleport behind in case they tech roll and shit like that. Doing F211 is great to, because if you teleport behind them, and let's say someone like Wonder Woman does her Lasso Spin, you're not close enough to get hit, which you can then do a Standing 3 into whatever you want. Doesn't work for long ranged Wake-Ups, but that's obvious. I would also like to note That F21 allows Zatanna to go through Superman's Super on wake-up and reversal
F3 situation
So, F3, you want to know the situation? Well, F3 can dodge a lot of Wake up's, because of the recover frames, and how low Zatanna is to the ground. F3 can also reverse Wake-Up's or just plainly go over them. Also, we all know we can cross-over mid screen using F3, or not cross over and still hit them. You can still hit your opponent who Tech Rolls with F3 because of the range of F3, and you're opponent will most likely low block after that, thus you will hit them.
New Fire Ball set-ups?
I have no idea if this has been used, but you can use Multi-Kicks and just combo them into the fire-ball, as they'll take the damage and still get hit by the fire-ball itself. I also have 2 other set-ups. One involves using the slow Fireball at a full screen distance, and teleporting behind them into a Ji2 levi cancel 3 Dive-kick, which can be followed up by MB Trance for an 50%+ Combo. The second way, you again have to be at full screen, do the fast Fireball, and time it to throw out MB Rings. If timed correctly, the MB Rings will hit your opponent, following by the Fireball, which will launch them into the air for you to do a MB Trance, this again can also lead to another 50%+ Combo, so these could be very dangerous if trapped into. I don't know if this has been found. Anyways, that's it.
Overall
F3 is amazing to use on Wake-ups.
Standing 3 is Zatanna's best friend.

So, that's all I have, and this might have been found and used, but you know, just trying to help out the Zatanna community and stuff. So, just leave your questions, or if this has already tech has already been posted, tell me, so I can delete the thread. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for sharing that Zatanna tech. Some really neat stuff in there and I definitely appreciate you sharing it with the community.

I also found out you can combo MB Rings into a Fireball, which can lead into an 50%+ Combo using MB Trance, I'll just edit it into the main post.

Last edited: