What's new

Question F3 nullifies walking corpse pressure?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Do this on reaction when grundy cancels it into a d2 or 112.
easy, and with backdash invincibility its easier, trust me i had rico suave backdash inbetween my strings at nextlevel arcae wednesday night so its not impossible... you don't even have to make a read just do it when hes up close its stops his momentum anyway.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
no one mentioned that you can b3..wait for it... get grab immnity and then cancel it into backdash everytime......... if grundy cancels, well so did i into backdash and the situation is reset basically.
Only difference is you only have so many b.3s you can do before he catches you, and you'll be spending meter every time/

SnoopyClownGang

Who's Next?
Think of it like this. IF you do 112~Swamp Hands (m) you get one hit of armor. I can't poke you.

If you do 112~walking corpse, you get 3 hits of armor I can't poke.

The only thing that blows up all of those options guaranteed is the meter burned b3. That takes 8 frames to startup.

Your -7 after swamp hands. You can backdash.

Basically, if you condition me to start meter burning to blow up that string, you can also blow me up for doing it. It becomes a game of guesses and reads because I can also dash cancel my meter burn B3 and throw you or go into a another string, but then grundy can just MB me to a 50 percent combo.

Grundy has options for every single blowup you throw at him due to his armor and properties. He is a monster of a character.

I am not talking theory either. Murphy and Dai and a couple others do this regularly.
you can neutral jump mb swamp hands on reaction for full combo punish after 112

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
you can neutral jump mb swamp hands on reaction for full combo punish after 112
lol dude, you can't do that on reaction, you do that on a read or a guess, on reaction would be seeing that he is doing MB swamp hands then jumping, guess what happens when you wait to see what he does after 112.

Lol come on Grundy community, lets step it up here. Enough with the down playing.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Right, and the moment you start doing that, grundykins throws out the cleaver lol

He has options for every single escape.
I'm not downplaying here. But just giving out a tip. There are some characters that can beat out EX Cleaver (and I believe reg Cleaver as well) by jumping over Grundy. Batman and Deathstroke just to name a few. So you should test this out with your character in training mode