What's new

F3 into Ex tele?

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I dont know if this has been discussed before, but I'll just shoot.

As of late, I've been playing around with this BnB:
112 spin jump 4 down 4 F3 ex tele
The nice thing i like about it is that you can keep pressure on your opponent and still have enough time that you can insta 3 into more pressure. If you manage to combo off that, then thats another free Bnb which gives you about 50+ percent for one bar.

Thoughts?

Lulzlou

Noob
I dunno why I haven't thought about doing this. I was looking for new ways to save meter because of the 40% no meter corner combo I found. I don't see a use in spending a bar for 5% extra.

The armor keeps you safe from wake ups. If they roll, you can still catch them with the 3. The only way they are safe from this from what I see is if they stay grounded.

I guess you have 2 options.
A - If you read that they are going to do a wake up, punish with a full combo
B - If they are going to roll and/or keep blocking, do telekick, 21212~low hat, telekick, or finish that string. You'll pretty much get all that meter back

I'll try this at the meet up I'm going to tomorrow if no one else can give input on it.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
looks pretty good!! ill definitely try this out next time i play and see how i do. ill let you know how successful i am. thanks for sharing

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Just picked up Kung Lao after a looong hiatus, figured i better contribute to make up for my deviance ;)

Just picked up Kung Lao after a looong hiatus, figured i better contribute to make up for my deviance ;)

yar im thinking when i get back onto mk im gonna be playing a lot of kung lao i wanna have that char in my back pocket despite the fact that my raiden is pretty damn good.

still wanna main liu kang because hes so damn good...

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
This is actually a good idea. 3 has ridiculous wall carry and the ex tele will keep you with them to pressure....hows the damage compared to 24 1+3?
not as damaging but you can also 24 ex tele but it doesnt send them flying