What's new

General/Other F2D13 online

Snaaaake

Noob
Hello, is anyone else having trouble using this string online? Offline it hardly fails, of course, but online it feels like it only registers 1/5 of the time. It simply stops on F2. Any help with the input would be appreciated.

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Not really, the string on it's own is fine but what I do have issues with is is linking an arrow at the end of it. I usually use this string to set up for the Super but most of the time the arrow lags behind and my opponent is on the ground before he shoots it even though I'm mashing B like crazy.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I really wish I could block this string online... I hate you guys :)

Due to input lag I tend to compensate by doing something too fast and it does not register correctly. Try slowing the inputs down a tad and get it in your muscle memory offline then go back online and try again.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Hello, is anyone else having trouble using this string online? Offline it hardly fails, of course, but online it feels like it only registers 1/5 of the time. It simply stops on F2. Any help with the input would be appreciated.
Yes and I still don't know why, because offline I have 0 problems with it.

I know I'm inputting it correctly, but I just get F2 and stand there to get bitch slapped. Online is a very hard place for Arrow to do anything properly, because you have to be so on point with your spacing and punishment.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I figured that doing it slowly comes out 99% of the time.

Just slowly slide your fingers through your controller.

Snaaaake

Noob
I've just played a few matches, and indeed, I was being too fast with the input. It's looking much better now. Thanks for the help!

UserJuke

Noob
Not really, the string on it's own is fine but what I do have issues with is is linking an arrow at the end of it. I usually use this string to set up for the Super but most of the time the arrow lags behind and my opponent is on the ground before he shoots it even though I'm mashing B like crazy.
The arrow should never miss if you just dial it all in. f2,d1,3,4 as one string. Just hit the 4 after one of the hits land.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I was then I had to slow it down since my normal speed doesn't register the string online. Though due to shitty 360 pad buffering my down inputs with occasional forward or backward inputs I am about ready to take the plunge on a good fightpad. I've already decided this game doesn't feel comfortable for me on stick which is a first so I'll need to fightpad this thing with a better D-pad anyways. Sucks that stick shortcuts dont work for everything you need in this game.