What's new

General/Other - Leatherface F1 problems

Kokoko

Somehow
Perhaps someone has already published these lists before. Anyway, I believe it would be useful to bring this information in a separate thread where everyone can see it. So I decided to create a new topic.

As you know, f1 (high) doesn't connect on some crouching opponents when they hold their block button. Here is a list of characters who don't care about f1 at all, even if Leatherface is extremely close to them.

f1 whiffs constantly: Alien, Jax, Sonya, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Mileena, Takeda, Cassie, Jacqui, Kung Jin, Tanya, Bo' Rai Cho, Shinnok, Kano, Erron, Liu Kang, Reptile, D'Vorah, Raiden, Quan Chi.
f1 connects sometimes: Kung Lao, Kenshi, Johnny Cage, Tremor.
f1 connects every time: Jason, Kitana, Predator, Ermac, Kotal Kahn, Ferra / Torr, Goro, Triborg.

Also, standing 2 whiffs on Cassie. Maybe, someone else...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
It should be a mid , at least in pretty lady.
Stupid idea and not at all necessary.

On topic this is how all highs work. As I've said in other threads the key is to be at a range where the 2 of the f12 hits so you can cancel into your pressure or offense.

It should also be noted that other than in Butcher, you can make your opponents think twice about ducking so much by using b2. After getting hit with a few of those they might think twice about trying to low profile f1 everytime.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I will admit that a part of me would love to have F1 as a true mid, but because of how solid Leatherface is as a whole. . .we don't need it.

Just be mindful of the characters that can low-profile it & change your strategy accordingly. And thanks Kokoko for brings this to the Leatherface community.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Judging a community by a couple of poster, isn't the way to go.

If being sarcastic or joking please disregard my post, at this point in my internet life I can't tell any more.

Kokoko

Somehow
I think, some of you have misunderstood the sense of this thread. I don't ask NRS "fix it", just wanted to share this information.

Also, F1 shouldn't be a mid. Leatherface is pretty good, he doesn't need buffs like this.