What's new

Tech Ex Spin can beat armor moves.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
im sure some people know this. But i havent seen it posted anywhere so i decided to post it myself :). Anyways, pretty much because the EX spin is fairly fast and has multiple hits, it can easily beat out a lot of armored moves. One such example would be sonya's Ex Cartwheel. I've actually done it before.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
im sure some people know this. But i havent seen it posted anywhere so i decided to post it myself :). Anyways, pretty much because the EX spin is fairly fast and has multiple hits, it can easily beat out a lot of armored moves. One such example would be sonya's Ex Cartwheel. I've actually done it before.
U might be able to beat moves with 1 hit of armor but ex cartwheel is not one of them. The reason you probably beat it is bc sometimes ex cartwheel seemingly doesnt have its armor get activated due to a weird glitch, in which case regular spin would have beat it too. This is not a reliable tech to deal with ex cartwheel like jax's antiair grab and jc's ex nutpunch are.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
U might be able to beat moves with 1 hit of armor but ex cartwheel is not one of them. The reason you probably beat it is bc sometimes ex cartwheel seemingly doesnt have its armor get activated due to a weird glitch, in which case regular spin would have beat it too. This is not a reliable tech to deal with ex cartwheel like jax's antiair grab and jc's ex nutpunch are.
how does anti air grab deal with ex Cartwheel? And i swear it beat it out because i saw the flashes of the attack hitting the armor...

it wasn't training mode, it was ladder mode.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
how does anti air grab deal with ex Cartwheel? And i swear it beat it out because i saw the flashes of the attack hitting the armor...

it wasn't training mode, it was ladder mode.
EX Kartwheel doesn't have full Armor if I remember korrectly so if timed correctly spin should win out.