Buiu

Woot
good stuff, but like every hard to block setup on a wake up, it can be
avoided by delayed wakeup

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
good stuff, but like every hard to block setup on a wake up, it can be
avoided by delayed wakeup
But you can delay the oki... And if that miss you still have block low, low on wake up or low, overhead (bf4) into a combo which might lead you to same defensive position. Or have controls switched.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
It's funny because I was telling @zaf about something like this yesterday before I even played the game. Good shit

Reactions: zaf

Bounty92

Noob
I'm having trouble with doing the back 3 first because every time I try to do this setup the opponent doesn't pop up. Any tips?

shura30

Shura
NRS should have you search for unblockable setups prior to any release, reo

You're always on the level
easy job,

look up the moves list, check for:

- a projectile or any other move that is disjointed from the character and has oh/low hit level
- a low/oh attack

there you go htb found, top QA

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
@SaltShaker now is your time
To this day some of the stuff I found with Konjurer is either M.I.A. or just straight unknown because of everyone focusing on Acidic/Tarkatan lol. Reminds of how Grenade Sonya took forever to be truly discovered when a select few of people already knew from the beginning, because the majority was playing Stance and Missile Sonya.

I guess it's a situation where when there's so many variations it's hard to find everything unless the time and focus is put in to a variation. The other two variations may be easier to play, but that doesn't mean better. Konjurer is the best variation that no one plays in the game. As good or better than the other two Alien ones imo.

Though at this stage, no one may ever find out unless someone who plays Alien goes full on variation switch and grinds things out.