What's new

Evo Money Matches - get HYPE, Get Paid

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Please feel free to post them in here and we will make sure they get a date/time/stream. I highly recommend Fri and Sat for these to take place because Thursday everyone is gonna want to focus on the task at hand the next day.

Post your rules, challenged opponent, and $ amount

Lets HYPE it

$50 sat?
1. Pig of the hut vs Dr Dogg

$50 sat?
2. Pig of the hut vs Morty Seinfeld

$20 sat?
3. Lord of The fly vs Gamerblake90

DrDogg

Noob
As I said in the PM and in the other thread, I stated the money match in jest due to my saltiness over losing to Morty. Even then, I was never involved in the money matches. I don't play this game enough to money match anyone.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I lost 20$ to Tom Brady :( and he knocked me out of losers bracket.

GREAT TOURNAMENT GREAT EXPERIENCE

Albo

Noob
thanks a lot pig, si1lent and everyone else for the great stream but my ear drums need a rest after blake's commentary ^_^ have to give props to b wizz's raiden which is one of the best i've seen.

here's the link to s1ilents channel: http://www.twitch.tv/s1lent1/videos

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
that's nice...grown ass men, in vegas, sittiing in a room...with more grown ass men...playing video games. It's vegas for crying out loud!!!! Do that shit back home!

that's nice...grown ass men, in vegas, sittiing in a room...with more grown ass men...playing video games. It's vegas for crying out loud!!!! Do that shit back home!
This could be said of every video game event any place ever. You're there to play games so do it. If you want to vegas it up in vegas, there are 51 other weekends in the year when it is not EVO to do that on.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
This could be said of every video game event any place ever. You're there to play games so do it. If you want to vegas it up in vegas, there are 51 other weekends in the year when it is not EVO to do that on.
MMMkay...first of all, it clearly says on the vid descriptions here>>>http://www.twitch.tv/s1lent1/videos EVO after party,if it is indeed after evo ended, then whats the point? Secondly, i know for a fact that 98 to 100% of the people attending evo won't come back to vegas til the next evo, and they're gonna stay in a room doing something they do every single other night and day? So im guessing you're that guy that goes to a fine french restaurant and orders a cheeseburger.

But hey that's how they are, and im really no one to judge them its just an observation. But if i was in their position i woulda grabbed Tom Brady by his salty feet and dragged him and Aris son of Gloin (lord of the ring reference ftw) to the nearest tittay bar and order some lap dances on PL's prize money lol.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
MMMkay...first of all, it clearly says on the vid descriptions here>>>http://www.twitch.tv/s1lent1/videos EVO after party,if it is indeed after evo ended, then whats the point? Secondly, i know for a fact that 98 to 100% of the people attending evo won't come back to vegas til the next evo, and they're gonna stay in a room doing something they do every single other night and day? So im guessing you're that guy that goes to a fine french restaurant and orders a cheeseburger.

But hey that's how they are, and im really no one to judge them its just an observation. But if i was in their position i woulda grabbed Tom Brady by his salty feet and dragged him and Aris son of Gloin (lord of the ring reference ftw) to the nearest tittay bar and order some lap dances on PL's prize money lol.
Some of are 29, married with a child and arent 17 anymore.

Sure 10 years ago or 8 years ago yes I would have gone out all night all day in a second however most of us have known each other for 8-9 years and finally got to meet each other in person and all we really wanted to do was stay in, hang out, drink and play games and entertain you guys at home.

When you finally attend evo if you want to do that then you're more than welcomed. Your life.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
I lived in vegas during the last few months City Center was being built doing construction. All I did was party.

With that said... if I could have made it to evo I would have been right there in that smelly hotel room with these guys. You can get hammered and go to a titty bar anywhere, wherever you live... but to have a chance to hang out with a huge group of like minded people and play that game we're all crazy about... fuck... i'm so bummed I missed out!