What's new

Evo Championships 2024 MK1 Results

Just over 600 kombatants met in Las Vegas for the Evo World Championships this past weekend for Mortal Kombat 1 alongside a multitude of other fighting games.

Prize Pool: $30,000 + a certain amount per entrant
Sponsor: CHIPOTLE BABY

Results

1 SonicFox (Homelander, Sindel, Johnny - Khameleon)
2 T7G | Nicolas (Baraka, Rain, Johnny - Kano, Janet, Khameleon, Lao)
3 T7G | Zeeus (Ashrah - Khameleon)
4 TheMightyUnjust (Homelander - Khameleon)
5 Panther | MKJavierMK (Scorpion - Jax/Khameleon)
5 REZ | Dyloch (Shao -Khameleon)
7 Knights | Rewind (Li Mei -Janet)
7 Konqueror (Kenshi - Sub)

Full Results

Watch

Pools > T24

T24 > T6

Top 6

Last edited:

Comments

For the big majors like this it would be cool if they had a couple extra games battling for 5th and 7th place

I was going to put a ton about the takeda build in this post. We who were there had the great fortune of being able to play the build quite a lot, but everyone is about to get their hands on it themselves so explore away! There is so much more firepower for every character. Curious how meta the Motaro teleport actually might be. I can see it in the hands of someone like grr but maybe not as dominant as people are thinking. I definitely played every character like Injustice 1 Ares and it was a good time

I was going to put a ton about the takeda build in this post. We who were there had the great fortune of being able to play the build quite a lot, but everyone is about to get their hands on it themselves so explore away! There is so much more firepower for every character. Curious how meta the Motaro teleport actually might be. I can see it in the hands of someone like grr but maybe not as dominant as people are thinking. I definitely played every character like Injustice 1 Ares and it was a good time
Why not post it anyway for the sake of posterity ? Those are not just small videos showcasing changes - it's an experience. Your personal EVO experience.

I can see Sooneo zoning with Lui Kang with it, reflecting projectiles and just teleporting full screen... Might to do the same myself with Kitana. I love struggled to find a main, recently landed on Kitana/Mavado really hoping this patch open up some new Kameos and main fighters for me