What's new

Evidence of cheating?

Today I was playing a guy named xNVUSx Eulogy.

He was reptile and I was hsmoke. The first round he gave me a pretty decent run but I ended up winning. The second round, right off the bat I was hammering on him pretty hard and put out a couple good combos. He was near danger health, and all of a sudden the game stop and went in slow motion. It wasn't a typical lag, it was smooth, but slow motion. The game before was fine and I've never experienced a game going from good to lag.

Anyways, a soon as it started lagging, he went invisible and proceeded to whip my ass bad. It was so slow that I couldn't even really move or do anything. It seemed like his game was running fine but mine slooooww. Anyways, I had near full health and he was very low and came back to win that round. The third round I quit (I know, I hate quitters), but I couldn't play with the game going 1/8th speed.

He was the game host (I joined his game). Is this lag or evidence of cheating? I find it hard to beleive he can play that good in the lag.

On another note, a cool glitch happened today. I was scorpion vs. kitana. I threw the spear right as kitana threw the fan. The fan cancelled my spear, but kitana still flew across the level (from one side to the next) and was disabled when she hit the other side. I sat there and watched. She remained disabled until I hit her!