What's new

Everything we learned about Injustice 2 (so far)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
So as you know we got a huge info drop recently with the Injustice 2 Lines redrawn aka Story trailer and not only that but we got loads more information that personally I thought was as important if not more important than the trailer itself the other day! so I did make a video and will share it here in it's own thread to open a wider area of discussion (which i'm aware does exist) but please discuss my theories and give me Ad revenue of course.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
So as you know we got a huge info drop recently with the Injustice 2 Lines redrawn aka Story trailer and not only that but we got loads more information that personally I thought was as important if not more important than the trailer itself the other day! so I did make a video and will share it here in it's own thread to open a wider area of discussion (which i'm aware does exist) but please discuss my theories and give me Ad revenue of course.

After months of waiting, we got absolutely no new information about gameplay. No in-game video. This is the most important part of a fighting game, or any game for that matter. Yes, we got a lot of information on how to drop $$$ for a game that I've seen almost nothing of. They nailed that part. Fucking huzzah!

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
I dropped Injustice after 3 months. I hope this one keeps my interest: don't whore out DLC like giving Superman 15 costumes and less popular characters barely had 3 or 4, balance roster, less clunky gameplay, and have a solid...fucking...netcode.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I dropped Injustice after 3 months. I hope this one keeps my interest: don't whore out DLC like giving Superman 15 costumes and less popular characters barely had 3 or 4, balance roster, less clunky gameplay, and have a solid...fucking...netcode.
This is another reason I think gear will be good, it's an easy way to give everyone a lot of customization options.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Hopefully, I'll change my tune a bunch after the stream. If they delve into the actual gameplay elements that are changing and/or carrying over, then I'll be very happy.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
I agree 100%, the more popular the character is, the more costumes and cool features they get. It was real annoying in inj