What's new

Everybody hates Kano..

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
the funny part is all you have to do is dash or crouch, why people still bitch about this is fail

The dude has shit combos and his zoning is easily avoided
You wanna bitch about a zoner then bitch about sindel, jeezus

Why does everyone hate Kano?
That's an easy one - Kano is made to infuriate players into making mistakes. Jump? Up Ball or jump kick to air grab. Stay away? Get knived or air balled. Come close? Get choked! (something about this move is so comical).
On a serious note though, people will complain about just about anything online, Kano just gets heat b/c of his character design (despite the fact that he isn't as godlike as everyone makes him out to be).

NOW Kung Lao or Reptile online....that's a different story...

King

Sig Maker
I hate Kano players who think that Kano's only move is the Up-ball. They'll spam that shit like crazy and infuriate me. Good Kanos who use the upball as an AA or as a wake up mind game or those who use the knives to zone effectively I like; it's the upball spamming assholes I hate.

(Directed at Creepy00)

Does Kano have any block string traps like Kung Lao? Can Kano's Up Ball take him behind his opponent from the other side of the stage? Is Kano's Up Ball THAT hard to predict or punish? You can avoid an Up Ball by A) not using unsafe strings B) not jumping in on him foolishly). Reptile's dash (online mind you) is impossible to punish, which wouldn't be such a conundrum if it couldn't be spammed to get in your face in a matter of 2 seconds. I'm assuming you play Ermac; tell me, how often do you mess up your combos online? How rewarding (damage-wise) are your easy dial in combos as an Ermac player? How often does your TKP beat out UpBall? Now let's compare: Kano, whose sub-par damage BnBs' timings are ridiculous offline, nvm even trying them online, Kano, who has nerfed knives (which can be teleport punished by an Ermac), Kano, whose EX moves do nothing for him in terms of setting up combos.... Catch my drift?

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
This stupid hatred is the reason why he wont get a buffed, but subby will

cant stand scrubs

Creepy00

Noob
(Directed at Creepy00)

Does Kano have any block string traps like Kung Lao? Can Kano's Up Ball take him behind his opponent from the other side of the stage? Is Kano's Up Ball THAT hard to predict or punish? You can avoid an Up Ball by A) not using unsafe strings B) not jumping in on him foolishly). Reptile's dash (online mind you) is impossible to punish, which wouldn't be such a conundrum if it couldn't be spammed to get in your face in a matter of 2 seconds. I'm assuming you play Ermac; tell me, how often do you mess up your combos online? How rewarding (damage-wise) are your easy dial in combos as an Ermac player? How often does your TKP beat out UpBall? Now let's compare: Kano, whose sub-par damage BnBs' timings are ridiculous offline, nvm even trying them online, Kano, who has nerfed knives (which can be teleport punished by an Ermac), Kano, whose EX moves do nothing for him in terms of setting up combos.... Catch my drift?
I was referring online (delay and lag) to begin with, i have no problems against kano with my main sub at all . Like kombobreaker said online it is a different story. Now if you are a kano player, havent people told you i cant react properly online as i would want to against your zoning? Most Kano players zone and if you try dash blocking even if there is a small delay, you will get hit :/ It isnt that ii hate Kano (used to when he was S tier), i hate how online makes some characters move safer, etc. Since Kombobreaker commented about online + tier characters, i felt adding like the rest of them cause yes they get some advantage online, not to talk about kung lao. Btw, i like you only replay to me even through others are making sound kano bad or cheap :/ My comment was a clarification.

I was referring online (delay and lag) to begin with, i have no problems against kano with my main sub at all . Like kombobreaker said online it is a different story. Now if you are a kano player, havent people told you i cant react properly online as i would want to against your zoning? Most Kano players zone and if you try dash blocking even if there is a small delay, you will get hit :/ It isnt that ii hate Kano (used to when he was S tier), i hate how online makes some characters move safer, etc. Since Kombobreaker commented about online + tier characters, i felt adding like the rest of them cause yes they get some advantage online, not to talk about kung lao. Btw, i like you only replay to me even through others are making sound kano bad or cheap :/ My comment was a clarification.
Lol, my apologies if I came off aggressive, that wasn't my intention whatsoever. I was just trying to show you how Kano, albeit annoying online, doesn't nearly pose as much of a threat as say an Ermac or the Hat Tiers.

Massive Kano

Black Dragon
Annoying online?

You'd have to be Helen Keller with Parkinson's to not be able to full combo punish the new slow, sluggish upball as anybody now on block, even online. And the knife isn't that fast anymore, either. And his combos are murder to accomplish and do complete shit damage.

If Kano is bugging you online... Well, Mama always said that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all...

Annoying online?

You'd have to be Helen Keller with Parkinson's to not be able to full combo punish the new slow, sluggish upball as anybody now on block, even online. And the knife isn't that fast anymore, either. And his combos are murder to accomplish and do complete shit damage.

If Kano is bugging you online... Well, Mama always said that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all...
This man is wise....very wise. Massive Kano for president please.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Because Kano doesn't do a ton of damage on combo's.... you have to do MORE hits on avg to win.... which in turn means more knives or upballs. So naturally you as a kano player are a "spammer" and cheap. Same goes for Noob (until you rape someone in the corner).

I'm pretty sure Kano can get up to 40% normal combo which is awesome in this game.... its just a very strict timing I think. He won't get a damage buff... that isn't the problem (he has a 41% unblockable xray... that gives a free mixup opp). He is very high up on matchups...

I RECEIVE HATE-MAIL ON 1/3 MATCHES. BRYAN GOT SALTY (#3 ON TAG RANKING) BECAUSE I BEAT BOTH OF HIS PLAYERS (KUNG LAO AND RAIDEN) WITH KANO ROUND 1.

i recomend allways not to do an fatality, do an back throw.. then kano will spit in opponents face :D[/QUOTE]

thanx am gonna use that :D