What's new

Video/Tutorial Evading Superman's Super Move - Glitch or Intended?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
With credits to ETC Mcfly for sharing this video via Twitter, we witness an accidental discovery of "evading" Superman's Super Move while Batman deals out relentless pressure against him...could this possibly be a glitch due to specific attack properties, or was it intended? We leave the speculation entirely up to you, the readers. Have a look at the included video and then impart your thoughts.

EDIT: Adding a video by ETC Mcfly covering an extended version of this concept.

Attachments

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
This crap happens because Batman b3 is throw immune probably..
The throw immune property is surely not intended and shoud get fixed, it doesn't make any sense....real bullshit

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
How is it a glitch? Hes doing an armored b3.

From what I'm seeing, it looks like the Super Move goes "through" Batman during the animation of the armored move, but I may not have watched it closely enough with me being sleep-deprived and all.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Someone should slow the video down to better see what Batman is doing.

Its not a glitch.. You are invulnerable for a few frames on the start up of a back dash.. Batman MBed B3 and then cancelled it into a back dash.. Supes super hit him during the invunerable frames of the back dash..

Reactions: SPY

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
The throw immune property is surely not intended and shoud get fixed, it doesn't make any sense....real bullshit
supes super isnt a throw.

i dont see why youd want to do this anyway its better to block and punish him

Yea poor superman arguably the best character in the game how could this happen to him.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Banes super sucks, so if you have a f3 or b3 that makes your airborne you'll beat it every time. His super is basically I shittier version of Grundys Walking Corpse
but it still breaks armor. all supers break armor, thats why you cant counter super on reaction