What's new

European Kollector's Edition **UPDATED 1-28-11**

Tim Static

Adminerator

Just got an email from NRS, and this is it, the official KE edition for Europe and beyond. Hopefully details of a TE edition specific to our fans and players over seas will surface soon. Enjoy!

X820

Noob
European Kollector's Edition

I hope the Tournament edition gets a European release..
That thing looks solid enough, swap the controls with HAPP, presto!

I really want a TE vesion of the game but will settle for the KE if need be.

Do we still have any idea whether they are going to have split American and Euro servers that are for dedicated version of the game?

X820

Noob

IceyTruth said:
I really want a TE vesion of the game but will settle for the KE if need be.

Do we still have any idea whether they are going to have split American and Euro servers that are for dedicated version of the game?
There's no news about that yet, I Twittered (tweeted? w/e) Ed Noob about it, but he didn't reply.. What a shocker.

I'm gonna be pissed if they split up regions.

Dark_Rob

Noob
European Kollector's Edition **UPDATED**

X820 said:
That thing looks solid enough, swap the controls with HAPP, presto!
Actually X, the T.E. comes stock with HAPP parts, though that doesnt mean what it once did lol. I suspect alot of people will be swapping out the HAPP parts for I.L.
But try it out at least, not all HAPP parts are garbage. While it is true they're overall quality has taken a hit since breaking away from I.L. and moving they're manufacturing to China, you never know, you could get lucky.
Ive actually started using the HAPP Super joystick in my MK sticks and I have to say I love them, even over the I.L. (Heresy I know lol)
But Ive noticed my execution improve since I started using them.

X820

Noob

Dark_Rob said:
Actually X, the T.E. comes stock with HAPP parts, though that doesnt mean what it once did lol. I suspect alot of people will be swapping out the HAPP parts for I.L.
But try it out at least, not all HAPP parts are garbage. While it is true they're overall quality has taken a hit since breaking away from I.L. and moving they're manufacturing to China, you never know, you could get lucky.
Ive actually started using the HAPP Super joystick in my MK sticks and I have to say I love them, even over the I.L. (Heresy I know lol)
But Ive noticed my execution improve since I started using them.
I heard about that, I actually have 3 competition joysticks left from the good ol' days of myself as a modest stickbuilder (made 3 lol).

I even have enough buttons for a MK layout aswell I believe.

Tim Static

Adminerator

Just got an email from NRS, and this is it, the official KE edition for Europe and beyond. Hopefully details of a TE edition specific to our fans and players over seas will surface soon. Enjoy!