What's new

EU Players Help me to compete and improve, Please

I'm struggling hard to find players for Online to improve my skills in MK11. I do have a community for offline but I cant be there every day because of long travels to get to that place.

I do not consider myself to be strong or good but I'm good enough to understand what Im doing and more importantly willing to adapt. People Online don't care about this. They leave when they fear losses whereas Ranked is full of one-trick ponies doing the same tactics and habits they built up to win fast without adjusting to their opponent. Which leads to them losing as they are confronted with players that do so.

I beg you to body me as hard as you can because I'm not learning anything from the game if I don't play with people making me to learn. The stronger the better.
I am truly not having fun with MK11 right now because of this.

If you need a player that you can scrim with for as long as you want to where you can be sure that he comes back stronger and prepared for the next time then I'm the right guy to help you.

Living in Germany and on PS4 I'll send you my PSN just hit me up. I dont mind talking via mic but if you do then we can talk for sure. As you wish, all I care for is some long sets.
Really hoping that you guys can help out making me appreciate the game more.

(US Eastcoast is fine, too if wired and the ping doesn't bother us both)
No Wifi pls be wired.

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Kudos on having the mindset to ask for help.

Don’t discount Ranked as part of your training regimen. The higher you get, the more you will face players who can adapt just fine. Many of them are players we all know. And it’s also a good way to meet people who will run sets with you. I’ve sent several “GGs” friend requests after a really good set, and people almost always accept and are willing to play sometime.

Appreciating the responses Ill add u guys later when I'm online I was hoping to have some responses first. I will play more Ranked it is just at times redundant with waiting times being long and not finding players that will give you hell. So I will keep up with that.

Weirdest 4 game set I've ever had. 3-1'd him and then he left saying he cant react to teleport cause I'm on wifi.

Then he just removed me from his friends list lmao

You asked to body you, that's what I did. You wont learn shit making excuses.

I'm out of here.

Sry man if you feel that offended by it. I even said it before the matches started dude that this makes no sense and now you acting so butthurt about it. I don't search for Wifi players and that's about it. I believe many do understand why. I'll still play anyone who is down to play.

Last edited: