What's new

ETC Mcfly Presents.. The Last Combo Video KungLao (Combos,Tactics & Glitch)

I listened to @ PerfectMindGame and moved this section to provide more information about KungLao and so to share with the community consultations and questions .. Greetings to all .. Hope you like art and techniques that can be used.

ETC Mcfly

MK_Al

Noob
Thats why I'm a huge Mcfly fan. Your KL is awesome, the vid as well.
Does the Hopkick only work on Kabals wakeups as "antiwakeup"? Did you test it on any other character?

Thanks friends for comment.. Hop Kick has many uses ... it works as anti-wakeup with Scorpion, Cyrax and some more .. I leave the door for you to seek more ..in the corner is lethal & and for Comback

Hi Friends of TYM... leave This Combo Easy to do in a real fight, it quize published by the great damage they cause and with little practice you can achieve and implement in combat.

[ETC] Mcfly KungLao Combo 67% 20Hits (X-Ray) Last Patch 1.5 [Xbox360]

67% 20 Hits (3 Bar) [X-Ray][Jump FP,Teleport (Fast)[FK],BP,FP,Spin,Dash,Uppercut,[X-Ray],Dive Kick[FP,FP][FP,FP,BP,FP,BP][BP,BK,Throw,BP].

MK_Al

Noob
Awesome combo!
Just in case you need new combo video ides, try this one:
Find the most damaging KL combo with unlimited meter

Thanks friend .. mmm .. I will have that in mind ..

and I thought of something I think will be good ... thanks for the tip.

I will do that .. and I'll upload it!

X-ray in cornor, rinse repeat. Last time I tried this I got like 10+ X-rays before I got bored.
Hmmm... I was thinking on something not that cheap :)
that's true .. I'll upload a video soon with new variants found in the corner combos X-ray ..

but they are X-ray combos later .. not like the video that showed you where the combo starts and then follows the X-ray .. I'm going up this week

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Hi Friends of TYM... leave This Combo Easy to do in a real fight, it quize published by the great damage they cause and with little practice you can achieve and implement in combat.

[ETC] Mcfly KungLao Combo 67% 20Hits (X-Ray) Last Patch 1.5 [Xbox360]

67% 20 Hits (3 Bar) [X-Ray][Jump FP,Teleport (Fast)[FK],BP,FP,Spin,Dash,Uppercut,[X-Ray],Dive Kick[FP,FP][FP,FP,BP,FP,BP][BP,BK,Throw,BP].
You can get 69% by using 3 bars for two ex hats and an ex dive kick rather than x-ray. But x-ray seems rather easier to time into combo.

are right Friends..and even more (I saw a video of Check 71%) .. but actually wanted to show something a little simpler and easier to do (something easy to imitate and use in combat) with the other techniques are more practical and more difficult for new players ..

forgive me its 68%, and the random hats, that too

Very Nice ... 1% more than my combo video .. if you add the jump with BP or FP (1 or 2) + Teleport, optienes 71% (that's what gets as Check) .. very good combination, but it is harder to practice this .. both can be done but it is easier the X-ray .. Sheeva do not like to use it for combos. In tournaments not using and feels much easier to do combos ... good job

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Very Nice ... 1% more than my combo video .. if you add the jump with BP or FP (1 or 2) + Teleport, optienes 71% (that's what gets as Check) .. very good combination, but it is harder to practice this .. both can be done but it is easier the X-ray .. Sheeva do not like to use it for combos. In tournaments not using and feels much easier to do combos ... good job
I never seem to be able to time a Jip to tele 3. Is there a trick or is it just hard to do? And yes, it is exactly like Check's vid without the Jip. Thanks for the compliments

I never seem to be able to time a Jip to tele 3. Is there a trick or is it just hard to do? And yes, it is exactly like Check's vid without the Jip. Thanks for the compliments
There is a very fast time in which you can connect seamlessly "Jip to teleport 3." Jump especially with BP or FP has to be very high .. but it's just practice and the speed of time to push the buttons .. greetings and happy to share the techniques with the people here .. put more stuff here soon ..