What's new

Video/Tutorial - Gunslinger Erron Black Gunslinger Combos and Setup

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
These are various combos that end with a much needed hard knock down without sacrificing more than 2-3% damage. There is also a setup at the end that stuffs every wake up attack in the game. If they block the setup they take 8% chip and you build half a bar of meter. Feedback is much appreciated.

Also on male characters it's a lot easier to land F13 sand grenade mid screen instead of B33 sand grenade.

EDIT: Updated video with more optimal corner combos.

Last edited:

Anbu

I'm surprised this variation hasn't been buffed yet...
I agree it could definetely benefit from some buffs. Anything in particular that you would change? I would make coin toss an overhead, SOS 2 leads to a full combo, and make SOS 3 less punishable.

TKB

Noob
I agree it could definetely benefit from some buffs. Anything in particular that you would change? I would make coin toss an overhead, SOS 2 leads to a full combo, and make SOS 3 less punishable.
SOS 3 less punishable, allow us to properly cancel the SOS as well for advantage, I think that would make this variation so fucking swag.

Anbu

I just realized that those are unoptimal corner combos. Somehow I forgot about db4 in the corner. Sorry guys.

Anbu

Updated video with better corner combos. I don't know why I completely forgot about db4 in the corner but anyways feedback is appreciated.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Make his down back 4 the Sand Toss like Outlaw, then we have some combo potential in that variation.
honestly, I'd rather see stand off moves to be buffed since those are what makes the variation.

Coin toss should be an OH.

SO 2 should put the opponent in a juggle state.