What's new

Ermac

Im trying to get at least one of his corner 100%s down ,

the one i am attempting is this :

Corner 100% juggles:
1. TKS, aaHP,HP, JK, aaHP, TKS, aaHP,HP, JK, RH, LK (works on just about everyone and is good if someone does a projectile in the corner and Ermac is about half screen away)

however after the first JK i cant get the aaHP.

I was wondering if someone could video this combo.

Thanks

you need to be in a sweep distance from the corner to perform this kombo, try do aahp, hp (the last hp, use it in some kind of "xaahp") i would love to record a video for you but try to look at some kombo videos im sure that dave have a video of it, he´s good with help with kombos ^^

dreemernj

Ambassador
I can't make a video of it right now but I would bet you are too far from the corner when doing the combo. Ermac can be very close to the corner when doing this combo. Get a little closer, do the TKS, after the bounce, you can wait until they are above/on top of you to do the aaHPs. If you try it and you get pushed out of the corner, then just move out a bit more and try it again. I usually use the characters location in relation to the energy bars as a way to get back into the same position. In the case of this combo, if you are all the way on the right side, I'd probably have Ermac so his head is a little to the right of the left side of the P2 energy bar.

The key here is the bouncing frame they are in after the TKS is not very wide. And when corner pushback happens, it's based on how close the person being hit is to the corner, not the person doing the hitting. So, they are in a not-to-wide frame and you let them drift over you a bit so there is almost as much room between them and the corner as there is between Ermac and the corner.

do you have a suggestion which of his 100%'s are easiet? and are possible quite often in VS play?

EDIT: Thanks dreemer and RZP :) ill go try that , i didnt realise you could be/had to be so close to the corner. I was gonna try going closer but it looked like the TKS wouldnt hit

Also , am i right in thinkg this is unblockable from the first TKS?

All combos listed at this site are unblockable or can be done unblockably. Usually after a pushed back HP in the corner the TKS is very easy to get unblockable becuase you have a large amount of time to work with (compared to RH). It can still be done blockably if they hit the ground though.

You were too close the second time, so either take a step back after the TKS before you continue with aaHPs or to the TKS a little later so you get pushed back more.

i worked on this combo for awhile and think its the easiest of the 100% to do in battle. As for the AAhp after the jumpkick i use an AAlp and it seems to work much better. It seems to hit alot more. As for the combo i practice on people who are jump happy i back myself to teh corner wait for them to try the jk then its tele port tks catches them off guard more often then not

no problem now if i could only get the aaRH, Lk finish with any regularity i would be in buisness. Does any one know if TKS, aaHPHP, JK, aaRH, TKS, then repeat is blockable. I can get the RH with about 70% regularity but the LK to finis hte combo is very hard. I think that combo would result in 100% with out hte need for the low kick, but i cant tell if the 1st aaRH would be blockable

DAVE101 said:
TKS, aaHPHP, JK, aaRH, TKS, aaHPHP, JK, HK = over 100%, but the 2nd TKS is kind of hard to get unblockable.
This is the one I go for. A bit harder to get the aaRH over an aaLP but it's better because if you dont finish it does more damage overall.

Has anyone ever tried to get six corner RHK by ermac? I almost did, I got 4 tks,Rhk,run in,rhk,tks,rhk,run in rhk, can I do another tks? because thats only four hits, I saw it in somebodys combo video I just cant remember where.

KeanBurke said:
Has anyone ever tried to get six corner RHK by ermac? I almost did, I got 4 tks,Rhk,run in,rhk,tks,rhk,run in rhk, can I do another tks? because thats only four hits, I saw it in somebodys combo video I just cant remember where.
Yes you can do another TKS. There was a clip showing something like this in Mortal Personality Disorder, but was blockable.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It is possible to get a 6xRH combo with Ermac and have it be unblockable. It must be done to the exact frame each time, for all variables, and there are about 15-17 critical variables in the combo. The one I did was very, very blockable. I got parts of the full sequence unblockable in all areas, but never all at once. Also, TKS, pause as long as possible aaLP, pause as long as possible, aaLP, pause as long as possible, TKS is possible on certain characters to be unblockable.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Things like height and timing are completely necessary to be right on every RH, and timing on TKS.