What's new

Ermac expanded reset

Enenra

Go to hell.
I am unaware if this is new, but off of say a 31 force lift xx jump kick force port xx dash 22 force push you get a 38% kombo and push them away while if you replace the ending with a f4 you get rush down potential and 30%. After playing around in training mode, I found that you can do 31 force lift xx jump kick force port xx dash 31 dash f4 for 34% and set yourself up for a throw or mind games. With a throw, the kombo is 46%, and if they are trained to expect a throw you can hit them with a kombo starter for huge damage.

I have a video I made with iMovie, but TYM won't let me post it. It was recorded with a toaster anyways, but anyone willing to post their own video, give me approval, or tell me this is old, go ahead please. :)

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Yea, but I think you mean 3,1, f4? Its nothing new unfortunately. Hate to be the buzzkill....

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Not to be a hater or sound angry, but I'm not holding my breath for this one. Reading something about new tech was like getting your first high, now I've read and waited for these "new techs" all the time to be underwhelmed when they were revealed. I'm quite numb to them at this point, as should anyone else that waits for them in this forum. Chances are this "new" tech isn't something that's going to blow any Ermac player out of the water.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Make a youtube channel and post the video on it. Then you can embed the video into a TYM post.

Yeah I feel you man. Thats one of the reasons I told him not to disclose anything. I noticed on TYM its more about who's posting rather than what they are posting, who's saying as oppose to what they are saying. PPL herer rather figure out what some one eats for breakfast or what color their shit looks like. Thats why I won't post anything that is told to me or I discover, tech talk ended for me awhile back when I understood what people's real interest were. I'll go head and edit my previous post since I can't remove them.

Yeah I feel you man. Thats one of the reasons I told him not to disclose anything. I noticed on TYM its more about who's posting rather than what they are posting, who's saying as oppose to what they are saying. PPL herer rather figure out what some one eats for breakfast or what color their shit looks like. Thats why I won't post anything that is told to me or I discover, tech talk ended for me awhile back when I understood what people's real interest were. I'll go head and edit my previous post since I can't remove them.
I get what you are saying, but at the same time I can't agree with it. Maybe it's just me, but who the hell cares if it's a high level player announcing anything new? I don't get why people get so worked up about that. Then again, aparently there is some fighting game reality show coming up, not to mention some high profile SF4 players are coming together to make some gaming house reality show aswell.

But anyways, I don't see what you have to gain or lose by telling that player not to disclose anything.

Nothing to gain and nothing to lose. Look man sry I posted anything to begin with,I didn't think ahead. I guess I just saw the title of the thread and remembered something interesting I saw with ermac. Again I apologize.

zaf

professor
it seems with this that you have less time to follow up on the f4 no?

you can also only hit them with one hit of the f4 and it also gives you less time to follow up

Enenra

Go to hell.
it seems with this that you have less time to follow up on the f4 no?

you can also only hit them with one hit of the f4 and it also gives you less time to follow up
The timing is far stricter it basically becomes one string. Both kicks hit though. You have time to do your throw or pressure.