What's new

Epic 5th battle

When I get to the 5th battle they match me up against characters that are impossible to beat. 98 % of the time I don't have a chance. I have Batman Original that does 6400 damage with 13k health, superman that does 5k dam 14k health, nightwing 6k dam and 11k health. I get matched up with guys that all have 10k dam and around 15k heath each. I do like 200 damage at the most and the characters against me hit for 700 damage and even blocking it does not help. They also generate power so fast. The can get full bar with like 4 or 5 punches. So by the time my character gets to two bars they already hit me with 3 character 2 bar attacks which when blocking them kills me pretty much.

So my question is why do they make it impossible to beat the 5th battle? It is impossible for me and you to beat.

Yoaks

A spaceman
I have no idea what your talking about.

EDIT: Oh its the mobile game.

I got nothing for ya.

Ive noticed the online match ups have got much more difficult because truth be told it it matched u against equally powered characters, it would be too easy and it used to be that way. It does seem a tad too far in the other direction except for one thing; GEAR. The key to dominating in multi is to gear up. My advice to u is to max elite a gold team and put some decent gear on them. You will have far more success. At the very least, load up the characters u have with good gear and you should be fine. Another hint; the red son pack is the best bang for your buck. Its the easiest way to assemble a good team that can hang with any other.