What's new

Question enhance moves without meter bar

MKR

Noob
I have MK Komplete edition and when i played ladder in expert mode computer use enhance movies in wakeup without meter bar?

I have MK Komplete edition and when i played ladder in expert mode computer use enhance movies in wakeup without meter bar?
Likely an error in the coding for when the A.I. remains in the "Always Wakeup" setting from the Training Mode. I've encountered this a few times, too.

MKR

Noob
but this error happened with me on my xbox360 console everytime whereas when i play my friend xbox360 this is not happened wake-up enhance moves by the way what does mean by A.I

but this error happened with me on my xbox360 console everytime whereas when i play my friend xbox360 this is not happened wake-up enhance moves by the way what does mean by A.I
The "A.I." is the computer that controls the opponents you fight in the Ladder.

The last time you exited Training Mode, was the "Always Wakeup" option left on? If it was on, then it will always be on, even when you fight in the Ladder.

This might fix the problem: Go to Training Mode and make sure the "Always Wakeup" option is off, then go back to Ladder and see if the A.I. stops using Enhanced moves without a bar of super meter.

Reactions: MKR