What's new

Tech Ending with 122?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
It's good. You have the right idea. She has a lot of untechable knockdowns and that is how she should end all her combos IMO.

Great Find Rapzilla, This goes hand in hand with my setups with her 1,F+2 combo enders. My only complaint with what I see from using 122 is that she isnt close enough for the b1 to connect when they get to their feet. But I can ignore that because this setup allows her to set up some ambiguous cross ups, something 1f2 can't do. Nice. Her vortex just keeps getting stronger.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Great Find Rapzilla, This goes hand in hand with my setups with her 1,F+2 combo enders. My only complaint with what I see from using 122 is that she isnt close enough for the b1 to connect when they get to their feet. But I can ignore that because this setup allows her to set up some ambiguous cross ups, something 1f2 can't do. Nice. Her vortex just keeps getting stronger.
It does connect I just messed it up lol. You just have to take a slight walk step in but I actually found that for whatever reason if you use MB catclaws or MB catdash after your initial starter (b12d3, 33, f112, etc) b3> j3> 122 will leave them literally right under your feet. So its about 39% 1 bar with all options available to you without having to worry about distance.

For those reptile fans out there, you can end any combo with f3 after a MB catdash (another untechable knockdown lol) then cat dash so you're on top of them with advantage.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
My go to combo so far has been b12d3> catclaws- f3- f2- ex dash - f3 - dash. Does 41% while dash and puts you right on top of them to do whatever you wish

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
My go to combo so far has been b12d3> catclaws- f3- f2- ex dash - f3 - dash. Does 41% while dash and puts you right on top of them to do whatever you wish
Ye, its great, when u need to make more damage and still get hard knockdown.
There is a good one, from Cat dash combo: b12d3-catdash-b3-jmp3-112(full)-ex cat dash-f3. Does 40% and u get the same set up. ;)

Stuck

Mid Tier Whore. 1 combo and a dream.
122 is by far my favorite combo ender. 1F2 is harder for me to follow up. b3, f3, 122 leaves the opponent a little closer than b3, f3, 1f2 in my experience.