What's new

Guide - Reptile Ending Corner Combos in 123

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I have been experimenting with Reptile a bunch lately, and trying to improve a corner game that is already amazing to say the least. I put this under Deceptive simply because you can use the :ex Invis to adsorb the hit and not take any damage.

The one thing I have been testing the most is ending combos in 123. The hit advantage on this string is ridiculously +. You do sacrifice a bit of damage for these set-up but they do have the perks if you read a wakeup from you opponent. Examples below.

More examples to come starting making videos late last night. If you want to help or show your examples please post and I will add to the OP.

Cassie:

This is pretty much to prove that it is a safe jump, and if it timed correctly you actually absorb the hit with the armor and stay invisible and you can continue your combo from there.

Goro:

This is universal as for Goro I could not get an :ex Invisible set up going against Goro. There are multiple things Reptile can do you counter :ex Punchwalk on wake-up.

• 1st/2nd Example in the video is using B34 to counter :exPunchwalk it if tech roll is going to happen.
  • 3rd Example is if :exPunchwalk is going to happen with tech roll on wake up just use BF2 and Neutral jump
  • 4th Example is if :exPunchwalk is going to happen WITHOUT tech roll on wake up just use Forward Dash and Neutral jump.
NOXIOUS

Sub-Zero

Everything is safe, it is a tight link.

I am sure this isn't new or anything ground breaking, but it is something to explore with.

@Tim Static
@OFIDYAN
@G4S J360
@RM Cossner
@Milkman
@THTB
@Pig Of The Hut
@dribirut
@YOMI REO

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I have been experimenting with Reptile a bunch lately, and trying to improve a corner game that is already amazing to say the least. I put this under Deceptive simply because you can use the :ex Invis to adsorb the hit and not take any damage.

The one thing I have been testing the most is ending combos in 123. The hit advantage on this string is ridiculously +. You do sacrifice a bit of damage for these set-up but they do have the perks if you read a wakeup from you opponent. Examples below.

More examples to come starting making videos late last night. If you want to help or show your examples please post and I will add to the OP.

Cassie:

This is pretty much to prove that it is a safe jump, and if it timed correctly you actually absorb the hit with the armor and stay invisible and you can continue your combo from there.

Goro:

This is universal as for Goro I could not get an :ex Invisible set up going against Goro. There are multiple things Reptile can do you counter :ex Punchwalk on wake-up.

• 1st/2nd Example in the video is using B34 to counter :exPunchwalk it if tech roll is going to happen.
  • 3rd Example is if :exPunchwalk is going to happen with tech roll on wake up just use BF2 and Neutral jump
  • 4th Example is if :exPunchwalk is going to happen WITHOUT tech roll on wake up just use Forward Dash and Neutral jump.
I am sure this isn't new or anything ground breaking, but it is something to explore with.

@Tim Static
@OFIDYAN
@G4S J360
@RM Cossner
@Milkman
@THTB
@Pig Of The Hut
@dribirut
@YOMI REO
Thanks for sharing

I think this is really good