What's new

End Game Challenge

iammud

Noob
I am having the worst trouble against Mileena in the "End Game" challenge on the challenge ladder. I can flawless the Shokans with Sheeva, but when I get to Mil I get owned.

Has anyone beat this yet? If so, with who?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
mud said:
I am having the worst trouble against Mileena in the "End Game" challenge on the challenge ladder. I can flawless the Shokans with Sheeva, but when I get to Mil I get owned.

Has anyone beat this yet? If so, with who?
I haven't gotten there yet, but I've read the horror stories. Not looking forward to this challenge...

iammud

Noob
It is a nightmare, sorta. I think I got it down though (got her down to just a few hits at least).

Easiest way to get past Goro is to jump over with a jump kick, he should charge (away), leaving himself open for attack (teleports work great for this attack), or get caught by the kick (if you have a ground pound, use it while he's down). If he shakes off your wrap around jk with his invincibility, jump over again, he should do a ground pound, allowing you to hit him another jk.

For Kintaro it's the same idea, except you don't wrap around jump kick every time. You just jump over and teleport (if he moves). There'll be a few times you need to catch him with a jumpkick, but overall you'll get owned if you throw too many jks.

Mileena I just sit back waiting to block her teleports & rolls, and punish her with counters. She'll try and walk up and do a jump kick popup, which can be countered with an uppercut by anyone, and various other moves by others. DO NOT jump against her! She even owns teleport jumps, like Sheeva's ground pound. Though if someone has a real controlled dash kick, you can use this to bait her teleport kick, and punish it.